Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Osama Found?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Osama Found?

ORIGINAL: Nauree

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

ORIGINAL: CBR Jockey

We oughta to form a group. Pool our money together and go on an Osama Bin Laden hunt.
****t that would be fun.
+1000000000 hahahaha
Ship our bikes out to the middle east and go riding with chains and bats. It would be like that video game Road Rage from like the 90's.
Im down! Road Rash/Road Rage was the ****! haha

Old 12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Friend and Hero ...

No wisdom just going to armchair quarterback this one with a few known facts

Under a former administration Bin Laden was identified by a team of US assets and had call for an air strike when a C-130 arrived whose tail number trace back to the royal family of Saudi Arabia. The air strike was called off and Bin Laden was allowed to escape on two separate occasions two countries in the Middle East, offered him over for extradition, either to Saudi Arabia or the US. Both countries declined. This was also under, a former administration. Now as far as more recently I cannot comment on things beyond my personal knowledge. But you must take into consideration whether or not you're willing to accept a great deal of collateral damage. Can you imagine what the fallout would have been if the Prince of Saudi Arabia had been killed by a J.damn, Slam or a Tomahawk.
It would have been international suicide. Us and the Israelis versus the world. Good odds, but not great ones. Sounds more like an epitaph to good heroic book. Not great wisdom from one of the most powerful nations on the planet. It's not necessarily knowing where he's at, but when he's most vulnerable with the least amount of collateral damage.

Now as for the declineon the offer to hand him over. It just demonstrates to me, Poor long-term planning and lack of insight into available, intelligence reports at the time

Old 12-11-2007, 06:56 AM

i think we shoulda bombed his bitch ***...with or without the saudi prince there. hell, if he is there that just means that he is with him to me. shoulda got rid of all them a long time ago.

Old 12-11-2007, 07:47 AM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Under a former administration Bin Laden was identified by a team of US assets and had call for an air strike when a C-130 arrived whose tail number trace back to the royal family of Saudi Arabia. The air strike was called off and Bin Laden was allowed to escape on two separate occasions two countries in the Middle East, offered him over for extradition, either to Saudi Arabia or the US. Both countries declined. This was also under, a former administration. Now as far as more recently I cannot comment on things beyond my personal knowledge. But you must take into consideration whether or not you're willing to accept a great deal of collateral damage. Can you imagine what the fallout would have been if the Prince of Saudi Arabia had been killed by a J.damn, Slam or a Tomahawk.
It would have been international suicide. Us and the Israelis versus the world. Good odds, but not great ones. Sounds more like an epitaph to good heroic book. Not great wisdom from one of the most powerful nations on the planet. It's not necessarily knowing where he's at, but when he's most vulnerable with the least amount of collateral damage.

Now as for the declineon the offer to hand him over. It just demonstrates to me, Poor long-term planning and lack of insight into available, intelligence reports at the time
Bill Clinton administration.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:03 AM
VP

ORIGINAL: Nauree

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Bill Clinton administration.
in 1992