Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Old Spice RED ZONE. Beware...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old Spice RED ZONE. Beware...

You know what I hate? Gel type deoderant. What, am I getting a freakin pap smear, or am I putting on some pit stick? Plus, you can*t really count how many strokes because it is just a huge wad of goo that you are smearing underneath your arms, and that doesn't count as a stroke in my underarm book of Hoyle! Thanks for the armpit sonogram, idiot that invented that crap.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

You know what I hate? Gel type deoderant. What, am I getting a freakin pap smear, or am I putting on some pit stick? Plus, you can*t really count how many strokes because it is just a huge wad of goo that you are smearing underneath your arms, and that doesn't count as a stroke in my underarm book of Hoyle! Thanks for the armpit sonogram, idiot that invented that crap.
hahaha!! yea Gel is a disaster. Ur in a hurry.. goop your pits up.try to put your shirt on without that **** all over it... mission impossible.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

do you count how many strokes you do with your toothbrush?
That's funny, I have an electric toothbrush and use two different toothpastes, for 2 minutes each, twice a day (yes, 8 minutes total) and a waterpic and flossing twice a day.

Yes, I am really picky about my teeth, I like them clean and white.

Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 PM

Yeah but there's no iritation involved, it goes in so smooth, and if you get it on your shirt, your shirt smells good, lol
I'm not biased, i just don't like solid deoderants, they clump up and all that, not to mention that white smear, mmmm

Old 11-11-2008, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

do you count how many strokes you do with your toothbrush?
That's funny, I have an electric toothbrush and use two different toothpastes, for 2 minutes each, twice a day (yes, 8 minutes total) and a waterpic and flossing twice a day.

Yes, I am really picky about my teeth, I like them clean and white.
lol, I figure ur electric brush has a timer. rather than counting 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.... in your head, eh?

Teeth are important.. cant have a bunch of snaggletoothes running around!

Old 11-11-2008, 03:20 PM

So who else has itchy armpits? Some days I just cant help but itch every 10 minutes it seems. Ive been useing old school Old Spice for years and have switched to a diffrent name brand (grey I wanna say Gillette) because of my pits burning well after using the deodorant. Anyways, I been using it rather sparingly because of how I cant stand the itching. I believe the itching was happening before the switch so I must just be sensitive or have something going on.

Anyone else get caught itching the **** out of their pits almost looking like this gal?

Old 11-12-2008, 02:42 AM

[sm=violin.gif]I use Red Zone all the time, both body wash and deodorant and haven't had one problem

Old 11-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Dammit Voodoo i hate you. After reading this yesterday i actually found myself counting this morning, grrrrrrr your an a**hole [:@]

Evidently for me its 5 times.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:58 AM

I use the Red Zone stuff and have also had minor irritation from time to time. It is not bad enough for me to throw it away, but I will buy something else after I am done with what I have.

P.S. Goofy Voodoo pit stick idiosyncrasy. I like to use seven swips under each pit...no more, no less. Seven is perfect.
That is funny, i like 6 swipes on both everyday. When im applyingi kinda hum to myself the numbers. I've never thought of myself as OCD either. I bet we are not alone in counting the swipes of application everyday.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:29 AM

Thanks Soccer pro I'm going to have to try it out.

Quick Reply: Old Spice RED ZONE. Beware...