Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ninja Prank perfectly executed.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Heh... I like the 2 guys in the end. Come on, we all know they were hoping for the reward for playing Shining Knight To The Rescue

Seeing as how you didn't wrap the undercarriage too, I'd prolly let you off light if it were my car. Simple relocation of your car one night, filling it with uncooked Ramen Noodles (if you have a sunroof), ect
Haha we really tried to wrap the undercarriage too, but the car was too low for our HUGE roll of industrial saran wrap...

Old 07-19-2010, 01:02 PM

Should have put peanut butter under the door handles to top it off. I have done many thing but saran wrap is always a good time.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Hoosier1104
Should have put peanut butter under the door handles to top it off. I have done many thing but saran wrap is always a good time.
LMAO, for some reason, that exact thing popped into my head this morning when I was on my way to work. I think that would be hilarious

I was talking to her yesterday and we got talking about how she F'ed up her ex husbands car when he cheated on her. I then told her what bologna does to paint... She was totally taken back by that, so I know it stuck in her mind.

I was thinking, what I could do is cut wax paper to the exact size under the bologna, so that it doesn't mess up her paint at all... So when she walks out to her car, she would freak out, thinking that her paint is gonna be screwed, when in fact it is protected by the wax paper. Obviously, I would have to test that and make sure the wax paper is a good protector first...

Hmmm... this thread seems to be taking a bit of a turn.... Let's change it to:

"Ideas for pranks"

Mind you, these have to be FUNNY pranks... NOT mean pranks... I don't want to damage anything of hers... or change things beyond return... But things like peanut butter in the handles, saran wrap, etc are perfectly fine. So, what is the best you guys can come up with???

Old 07-19-2010, 03:44 PM

Do wax paper on the paint and just for good measure throw some on her windshield. I am an evil little bastard.

Got friends that have trucks? I got a few for them as well.

Old 07-19-2010, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Hoosier1104
Do wax paper on the paint and just for good measure throw some on her windshield. I am an evil little bastard.

Got friends that have trucks? I got a few for them as well.
Yeah I got a few with trucks. What are you thinking for them?

Old 07-19-2010, 04:46 PM

hmmm... if the car is an automatic and your fast enough, you could jack up the car and disconnect her shift linkage then put it back down

its funny to see there reaction, doesnt damage anything, and is easily reversed

what kind of car is it anyways? ive got a bunch of pranks but they only work on certain types of vehicles

we always prank my the interior guy that comes to my job...we have our limits...only because we know were gona have to put it back together lol

we have pranks that are more of a delayed prank, were the person notices it later

like once we put weights on my friends driveshaft...im sure it sounded lovely once he got up to speed lol

Old 07-20-2010, 09:34 AM

helghast, that's a pretty good one. Very similar to jacking the car up and sticking cinder blocks under it so it's only 1/2" - 1" off the ground... They put it in gear, but it won't go anywhere lol

The car is a 2007 Pontiac G6

Your weights on the driveshaft gave me a pretty good idea for another one. Get a really big zip tie, put it around the driveshaft and cinch it up, but don't cut the excess... They get going at a fair speed and it starts "Thwap! Thwap! Thwap!" hahaha that would be good *evil laugh*

Old 07-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All in good fun but man glad she has a good attitude about it. Not going to lie I would probably kill somebody after doing something like that or touching my car period.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Krux
All in good fun but man glad she has a good attitude about it. Not going to lie I would probably kill somebody after doing something like that or touching my car period.
We've been friends for just over ten years now and we know each other well. Plus she has a good sense of humor. After I told her it was me, she said she thought it might have been her ex-husband for a minute and if it was she woulda beat the he11 outta him. lol

My thoughts on people messing with my truck are as long as it doesn't damage the truck and it doesn't make me horridly late to work (or something stupidly similar), then I'm fine with it. It's all in fun. No harm, no foul kinda thing. And if they are skilled enough to pull it off without me catching them, props to them.

Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 PM

Jack up the rear end and put jack stands under the axle. Make sure that the tires are just barely touching. Sit back and watch them spin.

Quick Reply: Ninja Prank perfectly executed.