Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Nick Hogan car crash(hulk hogans son)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 04:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nick Hogan car crash(hulk hogans son)

they were in his supra, wonder what the real story is?
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ash/index.html

Old 08-27-2007, 05:07 AM
Default RE: Nick Hogan car crash(hulk hogans son)

Damn he trashed that supra...

Old 08-27-2007, 06:03 AM
Banned

they were in his supra, wonder what the real story is?
Probably something like this: 'young kid drives car too fast and crashes' or ' young kid with no business behind the wheel of apowerful vehicle drives too fast and crashes' or ' young kid crashes because he has been driving for less than two years crashes'.

Seems like a nice kid, too bad.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:15 AM

From what I've seen on the Hogan show on VH1, Nick knows how to handle a car. They have a few Poopras, and Nick has been in to drifting for a little while now. But this was probably an incident where he was just driving way too fast on a public road, and something just happened. Hope hes ok, but I also hope he learns a lesson and his dad gets on his *** hard about this.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:26 AM

Another article I read about it listed "excessive speed" as the cause. You don't flip a car onto a median and hit a palm tree going backwards unless you're going too fast.
I hope he and his passenger are ok. Maybe now he'll realize that not all people are as fortunate as he is to drive cars like that.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:34 AM

He was probably trying to drift the car on the road. Wonder if they will have an epsoide on VH1 with the accident?

Old 08-27-2007, 11:56 PM

Saw on TV tonight that his Supra had 1,000 hp. Wow! [sm=gears.gif]

Old 08-28-2007, 12:51 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

Name:  wreckedsup.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  48.9 KB

poor supra

Old 08-28-2007, 12:54 AM

ORIGINAL: RichB

From what I've seen on the Hogan show on VH1, Nick knows how to handle a car. They have a few Poopras, and Nick has been in to drifting for a little while now. But this was probably an incident where he was just driving way too fast on a public road, and something just happened. Hope hes ok, but I also hope he learns a lesson and his dad gets on his *** hard about this.
The kid obviously knows nothing about handling cars. If he did, he wouldn't have smashed his car to ****. The first thing about handling cars is know that you don't race/drift/drive like a moron on public streets. The kid is made of money, his dad could have bought him a race track. Instead he is racing or w/e on a public road and putting other people's lives in danger. I don't give a **** if he has been on a track drifting a couple of times. He is still just some spoiled teenager and should be thrown in jail for his actions. We need to start holding people accountable for their actions. This kid put peoples lives in danger and could have easily killed an innocent person. I have no sympothy/respect for these kinds of people. The only symothy I have is that a perfectly good car was destroyed.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:58 AM

Its a case of the his dad having money and going out and driving like a moron to show off. If I could have any car I wanted bought by my dad, i wouldn't give a **** either. He's some rich kid who took some drifting classes and thinks he is some kind of race car driver, apparently not. Dont want to see the kid get hurt but he shouldn't have been driving like an ***.

Quick Reply: Nick Hogan car crash(hulk hogans son)