CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Nick Hogan car crash(hulk hogans son) (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/nick-hogan-car-crash-hulk-hogans-son-48163/)

PHXf4i 08-27-2007 04:52 AM

Nick Hogan car crash(hulk hogans son)

they were in his supra, wonder what the real story is?
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ash/index.html

Ludefreak 08-27-2007 05:07 AM

RE: Nick Hogan car crash(hulk hogans son)

Damn he trashed that supra...

fishfryer527 08-27-2007 06:03 AM

they were in his supra, wonder what the real story is?
Probably something like this: 'young kid drives car too fast and crashes' or ' young kid with no business behind the wheel of apowerful vehicle drives too fast and crashes' or ' young kid crashes because he has been driving for less than two years crashes'.

Seems like a nice kid, too bad.

RichB 08-27-2007 07:15 AM

From what I've seen on the Hogan show on VH1, Nick knows how to handle a car. They have a few Poopras, and Nick has been in to drifting for a little while now. But this was probably an incident where he was just driving way too fast on a public road, and something just happened. Hope hes ok, but I also hope he learns a lesson and his dad gets on his ass hard about this.

TennesseeCBRF2 08-27-2007 07:26 AM

Another article I read about it listed "excessive speed" as the cause. You don't flip a car onto a median and hit a palm tree going backwards unless you're going too fast.
I hope he and his passenger are ok. Maybe now he'll realize that not all people are as fortunate as he is to drive cars like that.

Nauree 08-27-2007 07:34 AM

He was probably trying to drift the car on the road. Wonder if they will have an epsoide on VH1 with the accident?

Wildcat 08-27-2007 11:56 PM

Saw on TV tonight that his Supra had 1,000 hp. Wow! [sm=gears.gif]

HAVOC 08-28-2007 12:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 80615

poor supra :(

agentofdarkness 08-28-2007 12:54 AM

ORIGINAL: RichB

From what I've seen on the Hogan show on VH1, Nick knows how to handle a car. They have a few Poopras, and Nick has been in to drifting for a little while now. But this was probably an incident where he was just driving way too fast on a public road, and something just happened. Hope hes ok, but I also hope he learns a lesson and his dad gets on his ass hard about this.
The kid obviously knows nothing about handling cars. If he did, he wouldn't have smashed his car to ****. The first thing about handling cars is know that you don't race/drift/drive like a moron on public streets. The kid is made of money, his dad could have bought him a race track. Instead he is racing or w/e on a public road and putting other people's lives in danger. I don't give a **** if he has been on a track drifting a couple of times. He is still just some spoiled teenager and should be thrown in jail for his actions. We need to start holding people accountable for their actions. This kid put peoples lives in danger and could have easily killed an innocent person. I have no sympothy/respect for these kinds of people. The only symothy I have is that a perfectly good car was destroyed.

tomp 08-28-2007 12:58 AM

Its a case of the his dad having money and going out and driving like a moron to show off. If I could have any car I wanted bought by my dad, i wouldn't give a **** either. He's some rich kid who took some drifting classes and thinks he is some kind of race car driver, apparently not. Dont want to see the kid get hurt but he shouldn't have been driving like an ass.