Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The New Year Resolution Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The New Year Resolution Thread

So the time has come, 2008 is now winding down.. You gave your thanks, ate turkey, and re-gifted those unwanted Christmas presents.

Now its time to make your New Year's Resolution, that you probably wont follow through with...

But hey! That never stops us from atleast acting like we are going to do something more productive for the next year! So lets hear it, Need to loose a couple extra pounds? Finally going to the next sexaholic meeting? Your last cigarette?

I guess for me.. I want to stop eating some much "on the go foods" and plan out more healthy meals.

Stay in better contact with family & friends, and last but not least, Move closer to work! I hate commuting.

Now its your turn to spill your guts....

Old 12-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: The New Year Resolution Thread

I am going to lose a few pounds. I have my winter coat going. Also, I am kicking around the idea of taking a break from beer...that will go good with losing a few pounds. I would try to resolve not hating my step daughters cat (I know I am just transferring my dislike of her onto the cat), but hating the cat keeps me from killing the child. Hehehehe...[&:]

Old 12-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I plan to eat more .. down to 96 pounds here!!

Jules

EDIT: ooh just checked 7 stone, so thats 98 pounds I've already gained 2 pounds :-)

Old 12-26-2008, 02:27 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I am going to lose a few pounds. I have my winter coat going. Also, I am kicking around the idea of taking a break from beer...that will go good with losing a few pounds. I would try to resolve not hating my step daughters cat (I know I am just transferring my dislike of her onto the cat), but hating the cat keeps me from killing the child. Hehehehe...[&:]
LOL! Its ok you can kill the child. I wont judge you!

PS: I know its a boy but all I could find :P

Just kill the cat... you'll feel better. Plus you can probably sell it to the local Chinese restaurant for a couple bucks... its a win win situation.

Old 12-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I plan on getting my bosses job. He plans on moving on and I want his director spot. It's going to require me to bust *** not only in my job, I also have to cover the various ***** he's dropping.

It would mean a 40K payraise.

Old 12-26-2008, 02:32 PM

umm...gonna try to do better in school, socialize more, meet a lady who knows whats up, and spend as much time with the family.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:55 PM

my new years resolution last year was to last until I was 21 before i drank more but I broke that so this year im setting higher goals. in 2009 I am going to meet a girl thats worth commiting to so if you know any Italian girls that cook,clean,**** and has her own bike then let me know and maybe this will be the year I commit to a girl..

Old 12-26-2008, 08:12 PM

Im going to try and get into better shape, my leg is shot. I broke everything from my knee down in the past couple of years. I need to get back in the gym and get my strength back.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:33 PM

I plan on stacking money for rainy days and not spreading myself as thin as last year. I also want to dedicate more time to my martial arts and appreciate the things that i already have on top of the things that I'm going after!

Quick Reply: The New Year Resolution Thread