Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

new level of stupidity

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new level of stupidity

well it looks like yours truley has reached a new level of stupidty. i recived a letter from the dmv saying my plate was suspened for no insurance. now i just swithced to a new carrier so i thought i was ok .. but i also know that i have a very old warrent from 97.. i have been trying totake care of it but everytime i get the run around and they always ask for more money than i can afford. i have been makin payments on it but its not payed off havent missed a payment in a year .. but it is still active .. so it was bike night and i decided to go i just got a new windscreen from schocktroop, and fixied my other car and i was feeling great and really wanted to ride. so i go out and meet up with the guys. and we went for a ride. there was about16 of us. we rode to some usally spots.. i had a blast we was finishing upand heading back to the hang spot to pick up more riders and i was going to go home i had an early morning meeting soi wasdone.. this is where things just went south. we passed another group and they signaled that there was a cop up ahead so i let everybody know. i was doing the speed limit and with a couple other guys .. the rest took off .. so we passed the cop and beacuse the first part of the group blew by him he pulled out right behind me and paced me i was doing the speed limit the he hit his cherrys .. and i knew i was going to jail .... so in 2 seconds everything i every heard about running from th ecops came into my head. ... in a second i switched my turn signal off and dropped it down 2 gears and wot..it .. and he became a small dot in my mirrors i never passed any cars and the road was very straight . i slowed down and watched him turn his lights off .. so i figured i was ok ... i decided to go home and chill out .. so i started there and another cop was comming down the road and turned his spotlight on me and i took off again and found some side streets to go down and head home asap .. now i pulleed in and him and his 13 buddys were waiting for me .. i got areested and the bike got impounded spent 12 hours in jail and got out on my own my lawyer is going to get it knocked down to a mistermenor (sp) . sorry for the long story i just had to share my story of how mark lost his head and ran from the 5 o

Old 05-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Default RE: new level of stupidity

too long of a story!!-makes for unpleasant reading!![sm=chairshot.gif][sm=chairshot.gif]
j/k
that sux,what did they/he say that you were originally be pulled over for??by cop #1
o8

Old 05-12-2007, 03:26 PM

sorry he ran my tag and the plate wa suppened thats how they knew where to find me since there was no way they were going to catch me on the bike

Old 05-12-2007, 03:34 PM

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

sorry he ran my tag and the plate wa suppened thats how they knew where to find me since there was no way they were going to catch me on the bike
now i understand!(me=Name:  dunce.gif
Views: 9
Size:  1.1 KB)-now that sux!!,oddly enough friend of mine went through a similar
thing-stayed in jail thursday night-for a traffic violation(racing) from 2000
i hope it works out for you!!-fingers crossed!
o8

Old 05-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmm cops, gotta be ready to make a decision when u blow past one.

Old 05-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got areested and the bike got impounded spent 12 hours in jail and got out on my own my lawyer is going to get it knocked down to a mistermenor (sp) .
No, he's going to *try* to do that. You deserve to get the full punishment for doing something like that. You're the reason cops hate us.

Old 05-12-2007, 04:15 PM

well it looks like yours truley has reached a new level of stupidty. i recived a letter from the dmv saying my plate was suspened for no insurance. now i just swithced to a new carrier so i thought i was ok .. but i also know that i have a very old warrent from 97.. i have been trying totake care of it but everytime i get the run around and they always ask for more money than i can afford. i have been makin payments on it but its not payed off havent missed a payment in a year .. but it is still active .. so it was bike night and i decided to go i just got a new windscreen from schocktroop, and fixied my other car and i was feeling great and really wanted to ride. so i go out and meet up with the guys. and we went for a ride. there was about16 of us. we rode to some usally spots.. i had a blast we was finishing upand heading back to the hang spot to pick up more riders and i was going to go home i had an early morning meeting soi wasdone.. this is where things just went south. we passed another group and they signaled that there was a cop up ahead so i let everybody know. i was doing the speed limit and with a couple other guys .. the rest took off .. so we passed the cop and beacuse the first part of the group blew by him he pulled out right behind me and paced me i was doing the speed limit the he hit his cherrys .. and i knew i was going to jail .... so in 2 seconds everything i every heard about running from th ecops came into my head. ... in a second i switched my turn signal off and dropped it down 2 gears and wot..it .. and he became a small dot in my mirrors i never passed any cars and the road was very straight . i slowed down and watched him turn his lights off .. so i figured i was ok ... i decided to go home and chill out .. so i started there and another cop was comming down the road and turned his spotlight on me and i took off again and found some side streets to go down and head home asap .. now i pulleed in and him and his 13 buddys were waiting for me .. i got areested and the bike got impounded spent 12 hours in jail and got out on my own my lawyer is going to get it knocked down to a mistermenor (sp) . sorry for the long story i just had to share my story of how mark lost his head and ran from the 5 o

HAHAHAHA I hope you lose your bike! I think it's funny.

Old 05-12-2007, 04:43 PM

Man never run if he gets that close. Once they get your plate your toast. I don't run, but if i would i would have to rig up a flip up lisence plate. Some guy on here had one rigged up. Head light motor from a pop up head light should be easy to modify i would think.

Old 05-12-2007, 05:00 PM

+1 on u shouldnt run dude... .. then if i would run .. the next thing that would pop up to my head is not to go back to my home .. i will call a friend or so and ask him if i can spend the night or 2 at his house and leave the bike there at his garage .. but i guess when ur nervous u just dont think right ..

Old 05-12-2007, 05:21 PM

THAT was totally freakin stupid dude all the way around, its like somebody said, once they had your Plate # they just went to your house to wait on you. thats how we do it, why risk innocent lives if he knows he cant catch you, all he has to do is go to your house and wait, you wouldnt believe the # of ppl ive seen come to jail saying they thought they had shook the cops only to find them waiting at their house.

Quick Reply: new level of stupidity