Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

New Gear Dealer Review

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Gear Dealer Review

Some new gear for me came in a week or so ago, I would like to share my experiences with motorcycle-superstore.com . So First off I purchased my gear based off a close friends recommendations.

I Picked up a new Helmet HJC CL-15, The size is good, good venting. Fogs up a bit but only when stopped. A Solid all around Lid, Couldn't beat the price i got it for. Something like 65 bucks on sale. I have a blue/chrome shield on it and its pretty nice.

Name:  20.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  158.4 KB

Second I picked out some new gloves. I got Coretech HDX Gloves in a medium and they fit true to size, but the stitching on the pinkey finger of the right glove was off so it sits weird on that finger but after 2 minutes of riding you don't remember. Also a solid glove with good knuckle protection and decent venting, a Nice warmer weather glove.

Lastly I purchased a new Jacket and this is where my problems with the dealer start. It was a Tour Master Jett series 2 Jacket and I had been down in one before, well the one I had before was a Medium and fit perfect, so I decided to order another. It came in and I thought nothing of its sizing until I put it on. It seemed way to large for me. So I contact the company multiple time just to get automated responses stating I cannot return the Item Because it was a sale Item and I'm stuck with it. A good $98.99 of something I cant use.

It is a good well ventilated Jacket (and Visible), with excellent back, shoulder, and forearm protection, My last one held up well in a 40 mph low-side into a rock wall.

Trying to get rid of that for $80 bucks (OBO) now but haven't had any luck. PM if interested (it's a medium 42).

So I ended up ordering another jacket of a smaller size from a different company and it is on its way to me right now, should be here Tuesday, but I will also add a review about it here.

I recommend Motorcycle-superstore.com as long as you don't plan to return anything as it is to much of a hassle to get in touch with their customer service. Good shipping time and Quality packing.

Well I'm going to sleep and I'll get back to any questions in a few hours, I can get some better pics if anyone is interested.

Last edited by fubbzie; 05-10-2010 at 01:16 AM.