Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need Photoshop help PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Photoshop help PLEASE!

For about a week I have been telling this guy I would make a logo for his dentist office. He wants a super hero type character that has a nice smile and looks healthy in some way. He gave me this image to work off of but I'm really rushed and lost of thoughts. If anyone could find a bit of spare time to help me touch this up or give me an easy idea I could even draw up. Maybe some of you even have something that could fit this description and just send it. I appreciate any help or time any of you could give me. I hate make a post asking for a favor but any sort of help would help me greatly.

All he really wants is something healthy looking ( super hero, or any thing really ) with a nice smile obviously that goes hand in hand with why a healthy smile is a healthy body, something stupid like that.

Thanks.

Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 PM

I'd totally help but unfortunately my laptop wire and battery are both roasted aaaand thats where my photoshop is....as for ideas maybe draw (at an angle to give it a more 3D effect)a muscular super hero looking guy flexing (no homo) with a big ear to ear smile and a little like starburst on his smile to emphasize the cleanliness of the teeth..maybe all white uniform with the super man insignia but instead of a S make is a D for dentist or a T for teeth or something??? IDK maybe make the Superheroes head a tooth and give it a caricature type face , again with a nice big smile...also try to think of things dentists use like floss, tooth brush, tooth paste and/or tube and try to maybe incorporate those in the design...get in the right frame of mind and something will just come to you...hopesully this helps maybe a little? Just was trying to get the ball rolling a bit..

Old 03-08-2010, 10:46 PM

LMAO, I know it's not much help.. but it's amusing.

I suck at photoshop, but something like this ?