Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My new phone has bad luck or something

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new phone has bad luck or something

i just got a used LG Dare 9700 like 3 weeks ago replaced my Samsung i760. had the i760 for a wile cuz i loved it and nothing really bad happened to it. dropped it a few scratch that a **** load of times but nothing happend to it. but my dare..... where do i start. First 3 days i dropped it in water 2 times!! it survived.(in the shower listening to music on it ) dropped it at work a few times. not to bad. then today. had it in my back pocket and i was going up my stairs to my apt. my head phones where pluged in and i got the cord cought on my had and out came my phone. then unpluged and fell hitting the stair. then it went throgh the stairs and downnnn it went. fell about 10 steps to the floor. i was like OMG WTF!!!! you got to be ****ting me. found it music still playing but it was all cracked open . it poped back closed with some force. its still works but dam i dont think the phone is ganna make it another month. i dont know whats going on but this phone seems like it wants to distroy its self or something. i have no idea why. whats ur guyzez thoughts? phone no like me?

Old 02-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I may be going out on a limb here.......but maybe you can take better care of your phones by keeping them out of harmful places/situations to begin with. For instance, it won't fall in water if it wasn't in the bathroom/shower.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Yea im going to say it sounds like a lack of common sense and very predictable situations. Buy a tracphone or jitterbug. Maybe Mattel will have something to fit your needs.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:36 PM
June 2011 ROTM
Talking

Hmm i never thought of showering with my zune. I should try it

Old 02-04-2009, 07:58 PM

lol u guys dorks. it has a speaker it was not in the shower. it was outside. i got a txt and it vibrated all the way to the edge then fell in. yeap yeap.
the zune dnt have a speaker i think?

Old 02-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by james007torres24
i just got a used LG Dare 9700 like 3 weeks ago replaced my Samsung i760. had the i760 for a wile cuz i loved it and nothing really bad happened to it. dropped it a few scratch that a **** load of times but nothing happend to it. but my dare..... where do i start. First 3 days i dropped it in water 2 times!! it survived.(in the shower listening to music on it ) dropped it at work a few times. not to bad. then today. had it in my back pocket and i was going up my stairs to my apt. my head phones where pluged in and i got the cord cought on my had and out came my phone. then unpluged and fell hitting the stair. then it went throgh the stairs and downnnn it went. fell about 10 steps to the floor. i was like OMG WTF!!!! you got to be ****ting me. found it music still playing but it was all cracked open . it poped back closed with some force. its still works but dam i dont think the phone is ganna make it another month. i dont know whats going on but this phone seems like it wants to distroy its self or something. i have no idea why. whats ur guyzez thoughts? phone no like me?
haha i thjink ur hands want iphone... im sure u will not drop it..

Old 02-05-2009, 12:15 PM

duct tape it to yourself. or custom make yourself a bubble wrap cell phone case.. id still becareful in the bathroom with it.. couldn't all that moisture eventually do some damage?