Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My friend got into an accident

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But hey, go ahead and compound one mistake with another because you got scared. Unless you're in a dead end alley (or going off a cliff) with no brakes, there is almost always another opportunity to take so long as you keep your head and look for it.
Scared my a$$, if i was scared i wouldnt be riding. If i was scared id own a 600 cuz a 954 is just "too much bike". 2nd off dont throw out situations and your scientific conclusions and your what ifs.....you can practice and practice what you would do and add all the equations you want but guess what the real life scenario is different. So again f*** that bike. if i hit a turning car head on i wont be holding on to that bike tryin to stay on chances are im goin up and over. if im sliding out, im tryin to push away from that bike....<---i know that one from experience...

Old 09-17-2010, 11:17 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good guess Nate

Dude, whatever. You wanna ditch, go ahead. Wanna take a controllable situation and turn it over to blind luck, rock on

But flat out ditching is because you're afraid you don't have any options left. And as much practice as you've had kicking away sliding bikes, I've had my share of staying up and in control

Old 09-17-2010, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Good guess Nate

Dude, whatever. You wanna ditch, go ahead. Wanna take a controllable situation and turn it over to blind luck, rock on

But flat out ditching is because you're afraid you don't have any options left. And as much practice as you've had kicking away sliding bikes, I've had my share of staying up and in control
Everytime i say something outta the 954 section you have some smart a$$ response to come back with. Im not gonna sit here and internet argue with you. You can miss me with that bullsh!t. Im not gonna keep doin this back and forth **** with you just because u think or act as if you know everything about riding and everything about bikes....

Old 09-18-2010, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Good guess Nate

+1000 to this.

Bailing is the worst idea possible. In 99.9% of situations doing SOMETHING is better than locking up or bailing.

and ah - what's wrong with a 600?

Last edited by NateDieselF4i; 09-18-2010 at 01:06 AM.