Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My first contribution to the OT

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My first contribution to the OT

I'm thinking of a song
It's a nice song really
Nice tune, I'm sure you know it
sing it with me
"why cant weeeee be friends, why cant weee be friends......"

Old 09-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Dont start now with the "old guy" jokes rider, you will be in over your head rather quickly

Old 09-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Banned

CBRClassic, thank you for noticing that there was no smiley in sight. This wasn't unintentional or overlooked by me.

Sorry if you don't like my opinion on this subject, but it's absolutely ridiculous that these eucalyptus humping nature freaks are mourning a tree. A TREE! Yes, I am completely insensitive to their cause. I'm the type of guy that would drive a tank running on fuel produced from oil mined in protected Alaskan lands through a rain forest in a fur coat with snakeskin boots, goatskin pants, and a sheepskin condom while chowing down a triple whopper and you know what?!? I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it.

I don't care how good somebody's cause is, if they present themselves like crazy fools, they are going to be perceived as crazy fools.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:24 PM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Dont start now with the "old guy" jokes rider, you will be in over your head rather quickly
lol dont make me laugh right now tk lol

Old 09-07-2008, 11:25 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

... do you not get sick of reading post reply that contain just a few totally derogatory uncalled for words

Absolutely...I have to get up and leave the computer sometimes. But it's the price I pay for having a place to make my own comments. I just try to skip the hieroglyphics and look forward to reading those who actually have something to say. Maybe shoot Shadow1 a PM and ask how he deals with it. He seems to have a handle on avoiding the kids.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

yer ok [sm=closed.gif]as far as I am concerned young one with much to learn ..
Why is it when old people get duped by cons, criminals, and greedy corporations we feel bad for them because they are so vulnerable and naive, yet they still manage to get away with saying things like this?!?

That ranks in my top 3 list for ridiculous double standards.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:29 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

CBRClassic, thank you for noticing that there was no smiley in sight. This wasn't unintentional or overlooked by me.

Sorry if you don't like my opinion on this subject, but it's absolutely ridiculous that these eucalyptus humping nature freaks are mourning a tree. A TREE! Yes, I am completely insensitive to their cause. I'm the type of guy that would drive a tank running on fuel produced from oil mined in protected Alaskan lands through a rain forest in a fur coat with snakeskin boots, goatskin pants, and a sheepskin condom while chowing down a triple whopper and you know what?!? I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it.

I don't care how good somebody's cause is, if they present themselves like crazy fools, they are going to be perceived as crazy fools.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=partyparty.gif]*choir sings "he's the homie"*. and i have enrolled in the CBRForum nemesis project

Old 09-07-2008, 11:29 PM

jefus chrift shirt, classic's argument had nothing to do with the tree huggers. Put your glasses back on and read.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:31 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

jefus chrift shirt, classic's argument had nothing to do with the tree huggers. Put your glasses back on and read.
it had everything to do with tree huggers cause thats who i called ****ing retards at first.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I really just dont get these people at all. Granted i care a bit more than Shirtbuss does, i mean i dont want the world to be a desert, full of whopper wrappers . But to sit there and cry and scream over one tree seems mentally crazy to me.