Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My Favorite Food

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007 | 09:25 AM
|
Default RE: My Favorite Food

I was just kidding about the rabbit. I've never had it. I'm interested to try it though, just need to find a good perveyor. I (of course) love Greek food. I grew up with great home cooking. My favorite home-cooked meal? Simple lamb souvlaki with pilafi, dolmathes, moussaka, taramosalata (with fresh bread) and fresh greek salad (real greek salad-nothing but chopped tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, feta, kalamata olives, a bit of good extra virgin olive oil, and a pinch of oregano and salt). In a restaurant? Saganaki and octopus.

BTW, the site I gave earlier (http://greekfood.about.com/) has great recipes if anyone here likes to cook as much as I do. Greek food is deceptively simple and most dishes are pleasing to the average American palate.

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

SUSHI!!!!
Yeah, baby, yeah! I likes me some sashimi, spicy tuna hand rolls, and a local roll called a JD roll. If you guys ever get to GP, it's my treat. All the sushi and saki we can choke down.
+2. Love sushi.

Old 10-10-2007 | 09:42 AM
Default RE: My Favorite Food

ORIGINAL: QB420

Here's a man who knows goodness. There's a spot I frequent a lot called 'What the Pho?', the place not only has the coolest name but the best pho in ATL.... pho sho.

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

PHO
pho real!
is the best one around houston!

well.....pho94 isnt bad either but its in gunspoint....

then theres a place called boeba yegas thats a cross between itallian and "island" food.....sounds weird as hell, but its demothafuxinlicious