Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Music when riding

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Texas Hippie Coalition, All That Remains, Bowling for Soup, Bullet for my Valentine, Fuel, Hed Pe, Nonpoint, Taproot, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, etc.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:20 AM

Disturbed, drowning pool, rage, rush, genesis, rob zombie, rise against, soil, linkin park, etc, way to many to think of.

Usually I do pandora disturbed radio.

I like hard rock to ride to personally

Old 08-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Banned

my exhaust.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:13 AM

bassnecter, shamans harvest, rise against, pretty lights, afi, blink 182.... just whatever I'm feeling that day.

honestly I keep the music turned up enough to hear over idle but when I'm going I hardly notice it.... its more to keep me entertained at stoplights.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:06 AM

Always have my headphones in!

In the twisties i'll listen to Six days by mos def followed by some rob zombie mixed with a few hip hop songs

If i'm just cruising to work or cruising around town i listen to jason aldean, gary allan, brantley gilbert, or some other country artist... possibly some rock or hip hop depending on how i feel at the time...

Old 08-19-2011, 09:21 AM

It really depends on my mood...sometimes I listen to music, sometimes google map navigation. When i'm listening to music, can be anything from country, to metal, to classic rock, to any kind of electronic music that I've discovered. I'm sure people occasionally think I'm nuts if they see me and I'm listening to music.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:44 PM

Call me old school or just call me old, but I just want to hear the exhaust note and the wind sneaking in around my ear plugs. lol

Old 08-21-2011, 09:21 AM

i mostly like to listen to the bike. i have ridden with an ipod but i think i would get myself into trouble doing that cause i tend to ride a lot faster that way. i listen to mainly metal but a mix of everything besides rap is ood to me as well.

Old 08-22-2011, 07:36 PM

when I first started riding (4 months ago lol) i didn't listen to music the first couple of weeks and then I decided to give it a try. I think it is different with everyone. For me it helps cut out some of the drone my two brothers puts out. but I don't blast my music, I can still hear the sound of my exhaust as I'm riding so both notes together really brightens up my riding time. It definitely helps me stay more alert. I try every once in a while to not use my headphones and now I can't stand not having music

Quick Reply: Music when riding