Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Manslaughter in MN

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 03:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manslaughter in MN

First degree Manslaughter (unintentional)in Minnesota with no prior history, the penalty is ....................PROBATION.

So if I hate someone and said OOPS I did not see him, it was dark....PROBATION!

What's the sentencing in your state?

Old 09-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Default RE: Manslaughter in MN

my state they tend to skip the manslaughter and go right for the murder charge...unless ur a whitefemale teacher and do a hit and run on a couple black kids in tampa (killina couple of them, injurin the rest)and then show up 3 days later to do a press conference sayin that u were scared to stop, that when u get the probation. Bitch shoulda been hanged imo but thats the south for ya

Old 09-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Unintentional? *if* that's true then circumstances could warrant probation. But that's a lot of *if* and *could*. Not many killings truly fall ito that category.

Old 09-08-2007, 08:52 AM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

my state they tend to skip the manslaughter and go right for the murder charge...unless ur a whitefemale teacher and do a hit and run on a couple black kids in tampa (killina couple of them, injurin the rest)and then show up 3 days later to do a press conference sayin that u were scared to stop, that when u get the probation. Bitch shoulda been hanged imo but thats the south for ya
what tha f*** is that suposed to mean?

Old 09-08-2007, 10:44 AM

We have the death sentence but dont use it very well.

A vice princibal in town left her baby in her car all day when she went to her school. Had her on video the whole time in the parking lot. She backed up to the door, took the boxes of donuts in. Parked the suv and walked inside and never came out till work was over. Dead baby. She said that she thought she'd already dropped her off to day care. Nothing has happened to her. She also had a history of leaving her other daughter in the car. Dont care what anyone says. When you have money you can do what ever you want.

Awhile back the old mayor's son was buying a lot of X. He was giving it out at a party and one of their friends was O'ding on it. They put him in a golf cart and dumped him at the 18th hole. Mayor resigned and sent his kid to England. Dont care what anyone says. When you have money you can do what ever you want.

A college girl did a hit and run on a guy. She was gonna get manslaughter, but they both test drunk. So I think she's just getting probation or something. She may be serving a couple of years.