Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Lol you wont believe this.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lol you wont believe this.

ORIGINAL: Nauree

On a side note, god I hate my roommate. ***** left me a note on the bathroom wall stating I should pick up his stuff if I drop it on the floor because the floor is dirty, that he deserves the same respect for his stuff that he gives me. The only thing that I can think that could have possibly been dropped was his towel from the towel rack, which god forbid, I do not even use in the first place. Seriously, bitch, why dont you quit smoking inside and making my room smell like ****, quit being a loud ***, slamming doors and stomping all over the place 20 times at 12am, and wash the damn pot that you used thats still sitting on the stove for a week. Such a bitch.
I fount out what I knocked down. A shampoo bottle from the edge of the tub. Seriously, is it necessary to write a ****ing note about that and also mentioning that the floor is dirty is somehow going to infect your shampoo?

Old 11-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At least he is communicating. That is important in a relationship, Nauree.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:20 PM

On a side note, god I hate my roommate. ***** left me a note on the bathroom wall stating I should pick up his stuff if I drop it on the floor because the floor is dirty, that he deserves the same respect for his stuff that he gives me. The only thing that I can think that could have possibly been dropped was his towel from the towel rack, which god forbid, I do not even use in the first place. Seriously, bitch, why dont you quit smoking inside and making my room smell like ****, quit being a loud ***, slamming doors and stomping all over the place 20 times at 12am, and wash the damn pot that you used thats still sitting on the stove for a week. Such a bitch.
I fount out what I knocked down. A shampoo bottle from the edge of the tub. Seriously, is it necessary to write a ****ing note about that and also mentioning that the floor is dirty is somehow going to infect your shampoo?
If you really want to mess with him, make him think you have HIV. Then mention that you used his razor a few days ago and that you cut yourself or something. Oh the fun I would have...

Old 11-04-2008, 09:27 PM
RCR

Superglue the shampoo to the shower wall with a note on it saying " thanks for the note I will make sure this never happens agian"

Old 11-04-2008, 09:28 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

Superglue the shampoo to the shower wall with a note on it saying " thanks for the note I will make sure this never happens agian"
Lol im gona do it.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:04 PM

ORIGINAL: volcomrr

Original: Nauree
So I finally got out, after I got out I went on a date with a girl I met in class. Oh man, I can't believe what happened. We were sitting next to each other and I leaned forward and I farted. I didn't even push it out, it just came out on its own. I was like "Oh ****". It wasn't loud but I noticed. It kinda sounded like when the chair your sitting on slides on the floor for about an inch. I kept talking like nothing happened. I dont know if she noticed, maybe she didn't hear it over my voice. God, I'll never forgive myself for that.
haha, Nauree, thats hilarious, ive done that before except it didn't make a sound and it smelt awful, so im sure she noticed....
Mine didn't smell thank god.
I would have just asked her to pull my finger, different strikes for different folks. Don't **** your pants on the second date, LOL.