Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Kimbo Slice got smacked a little

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kimbo Slice got smacked a little

The problem now is pink hair boy is gonna think is dick is 5 feet long cause he started waling on a guy that slipped and fell.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:49 PM

I not even sure kimbo was even close to knocked out, he needs to learn to block and get up, cause when the fight was called he looked pissed.

pink hair dude reminded me of the small kids at school that would punch a big dude at school and prey the dean broke it up before they died.

kimbo is a beast, I love him in all his thug glory, he plays a very good role. he could beat the shi+ out of any punk on the street, but probably can't hack it in the ufc or other mma fights. he proves that the average dumba** street thugs can NOT beat up professional fighters.

and yes, he is a bit old to start training, but he can definatly still learn some technique.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:30 PM

kimbo's a big guy but he doesn't have the knowledge to go far in the sport. There are many many pro fighters that could wax the floor with him. I was happy to see his bubble burst. I agree he would have beaten Shamrock though. Shamrock in his prime would have laughed at Kimbo though. Even a small dude like Hoyce Gracia a few years back would have took Kimbo to the floor and submitted him in a matter of minutes. Kimbo is too old and too far behind to have a career in MMA.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:54 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

The problem now is pink hair boy is gonna think is dick is 5 feet long cause he started waling on a guy that slipped and fell.
FYI, Kimbo fell from getting a clean jab to the eye, he did not slip and fall..

Old 10-06-2008, 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Gville George
he proves that the average dumba** street thugs can NOT beat up professional fighters.
He beat up the first few professional fighters. Sethwas the better man that day. Its all good. Muhammed Ali lost, so did all the greatest fighters ever. Some of you dudes are like the media chicks when it comes to this ****.(not you george) Seems like everyone hates Kimbo, WTF? He was a streetfighter who was pursued by people with money to give to him for doing what he did in backyards for a fraction of what he makes in the ring. What would you do????Along the way, he won a few fights. Seems like a confidence booster to me. Yall are haters who wouldnt dare to tell him he sucks in his face. I think some of yall are upset by his success, while you are still crying about being broke,with bad credit, thinking of selling your bikes and ****, lol. Just think, this is a man who fought barehanded to feed his family, and got nationwide notoriety for it. When you first saw the videos on youtube, I bet most of you liked it then. Dont hate the player, hate the game!!! Sorry for the rant.......I just cant stand negativity. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Cro

Hes a brawler, plain and simple. You put him in with a guy that has good feet work ie fake kicks and hes done. He looked at the leg and got popped.

Shamrock would rip him apart. No standing and throwing, just a straight takedown to submission work.
Though he is 1-8 in the last nine......

Old 10-07-2008, 11:08 AM

All the great ones lose?? yes i agree but just because kimbo lost doesnt mean he is great. how did he just get compared to ali? Kimbo beat up 3 nobodys and he lost to a nobody. Nobody is hating on him. i enjoy to see the man fight we are just saying the ufc is not his style and he will NEVER EVER be somebody in the ufc. he is an internet legend who gives this sport great publicity.... thats it. he can beat up guys on the street.......cool... hows that a way of life.... did he pay tax on the money he took off people for beating their ***??? im not a supporter

Old 10-07-2008, 02:13 PM

ORIGINAL: cbrsix

All the great ones lose?? yes i agree but just because kimbo lost doesnt mean he is great. how did he just get compared to ali? Kimbo beat up 3 nobodys and he lost to a nobody. Nobody is hating on him. i enjoy to see the man fight we are just saying the ufc is not his style and he will NEVER EVER be somebody in the ufc. he is an internet legend who gives this sport great publicity.... thats it. he can beat up guys on the street.......cool... hows that a way of life.... did he pay tax on the money he took off people for beating their ***??? im not a supporter
Im almost done with this debate....I said if the shoe fits wear it. In no way was I putting him on a level with Ali. I was just saying that everyone loses, even the great ones such as........ You say he beat up nobodys? They were trained fighters, and he put it on their *** with minimal experience. I enjoy watching MMA, and even have a little formal training on it (Modern ARMY Combatives Program). I do beleive it takes great skill and focus to be successful in the sport. But....I have also seen that when it comes to the stand up game, its all about who gets who first. Did he pay taxes? WTF....are you the IRS? At least he wasnt known for strong armed robbery,rape, or molesting children. Its all good to like or dislike a fighter for whatever reason. But hate is such a strong word, especially going towards someone we really dont know.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:09 AM

Beating up guys on the street to feed your family??? i thought he went to college. why did he resort to such a dangerous way to feed his family?

Old 10-09-2008, 01:03 PM

^who knows and who cares why? Why would we judge a man we only see on TV basedon the personal decisions he made in life? Hes a fighter, either watch him, or dont. It doesnt matter if his ***** hair is braided like his head hair. It doesnt matter if he donated to charity, or goes to church. This is why our society is so ****ed up now.

Quick Reply: Kimbo Slice got smacked a little