Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just wanted to share this

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Just wanted to share this

Went out for a ride last night and almost got creamed in in turn lane(left into gas station).Good thing a cop and emts were there raiding the foutain area,or so I thought as soon as I make inside the cop asks for my DL.I think he is such a tool I signaled and everything.Well anyway he looks @ emt and says yep organ donor.The emt (btw she was smokin)said "you think your doin something good by being an organ donor?you're not.You're signing your own death certificate.If you had gotten seriously hurt we wouldnt do anything but try to keep your organs viable."GUESS WHO IS GOIN TO DMV TO GET THAT REMOVED!!!! At least I got her #

Old 01-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chick's #: Good
Tool cop: I'd ask him if I had exceeded the posted pour speed on the fountain or something cause my lawyer would need all the details

Old 01-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well im not one to complain about cops seems how i will be one once im out of the USAF. But for this i would have hit the ceiling in anger. First he had no right to ask to see your DL and then to say something like that. We all know its true but that is still unproffesional of him. I have a habit of making fools out of tools(No rhyme intended). After i gave him my DL i would ask for his badge number, Supervisors number and tell him he had no reason for asking for ID other than to see if i was an organ donor and that ill do what i can to make sure this problem is solved.

The last thing the city wants is one tool cop making that statement because if others were to hear about this it could result in dozens or more people taking the symbol off their DL which would then put a increased stress on organ donations which would result in patients going to other hospitals.

Sorry for the rant i just really hate tool cops. haha Being a cop is a privilege not a right so they have no right to abuse the power.