Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

been a while

Old 01-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default been a while

hello all (for those that are faithful posters and remember me, and for those that are new who i have NO idea who you are, lol)

Good to see things are still running smoothly here at the forum, sorry to have been in absence so long, but I didn't get any of those nice "hey where'd socks go?" "are you okay?" messages in my inbox so I suppose it wasn't that important, haha

Anything I need to know? I plan on being NOT so much of a ghost anymore, but not a post-***** like that old australian guy (you know I'm kidding Classic)

Old 01-14-2010, 01:12 AM

well, it's been a rough off season, I've literally gotten to ride my baby ZERO times, even on the warm days (I forgot to pay the registration fees...oops)

I've been decent, don't know where I left off my story here romantically but me and the missus (language more to your likin classy? haha) have been dating a very solid 13 months.

As far as the rest of life, pretty much the same, still drinkin too much with friends, haha but it's college. One bad thing did come from that though, which is part of why I've been MIA, I got a "driving after consuming under 21" on my way to kick some guys a** for making physical advances on my girl, tough luck but I think I would have actually been in jail if I'd have beat his face in. I only blew a .06 and was extremely polite with the officer, passed ALL the feild tests with FLYING colors, so it's going well, should get out with only a couple scratches to my wallet.

I got fired from my dead-end fast-food job, only to be hired in a better position with the same pay, and soon to be advancing $$$ (at Walgreens...yes laugh if you need to) (Classy, walgreens is like a miniature version of walmart, but it started as a pharmacy rather than a supermarket, and no, they're not affiliated, lol)

It's just been an occupied past few months...or year, however long it was, and I just neglected the little "CBR Forum" tab, amongst my other more frequented sites, but I missed you guys and shall not desert you like so again

Old 01-14-2010, 01:14 AM

EDIT: I got the ticket for speeding, not because I was all over the road. I was tryin to kick that guys a** FAST, and I was PISSED. Just so happened that it was at 3 in the morning and I guess the cop smelled beer on my breath too (I've moved to gin now, more subtle on the breath, I feel it's only wise haha)

Old 01-14-2010, 01:39 AM

well, the school thing is actually tricky, I'm taking a break this semester in order to regain my thoughts, here's the way I see it: I've been in college all of 2 and 1/2 years now (as soon as I could out of High School), and have about 4 classes to my name that I've passed, I'm just tired of school...and failing. So I figure, take ONE semester off, work, try to make good money, save some, etc. come back refreshed and ready to make something of myself (and HOPEFULLY have a game plan as far as what occupation I want to be in college FOR)

Old 01-14-2010, 01:56 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by soccer13pro2007
whoah, did jules become a mod in my absence?

Yes, yes she did ... she's now an all singing, all dancing, power crazed, girlie Super mod with the banstick too ... so, you just better hope that your little conspiracy theory of me being a cold blooded killer who works for my Government ;-) to be somewhat in error ... I got Carte Blanch around here now baby so what was that you were saying about my pictures?? :-)

Oh, and um ..Welcome back for as long as you may last

Jules

Old 01-18-2010, 12:27 AM

yeah...wow...I had no clue until actually a few minutes ago when I read the other thread...thanks for doing that for me (it really was the wrong place now that I know the news)

Search this Thread