Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

JUST STOLEN!!! Green Honda 929 in Lynnwood Washington

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
You do know that you can delete them yourself yu know ..lol ...it is your post

but hey I did it anyways ....

The 929 thread is now vamoosed too :-)
Oh yeah. I remember, I could have deleted it myself too. See, it's proven now that i am still in a state of shock but thanks

Old 07-05-2011, 09:40 AM

Maybe I missed it, but did you get the plate number off the car? Did the girl take off right as the bike did?

Sounds like you have enough info working for you so far. Hopefully, the bike is recovered in one piece and this guy gets sentenced to being the little spoon for some seasoned inmate at the local jail .

Old 07-05-2011, 09:58 PM

keep your chin up. my bike was stolen and recovered in one piece. just banged up but they never started it. thief is doin 10 yrs state prison.

dnt give up...

Old 07-05-2011, 10:14 PM

I would also like to know how the girl got away...

Old 07-05-2011, 10:21 PM

Did they catch this guy? hopefully!
I pulled some Favors through my agency and there's an APB on it... If that email is from the SF-Bay Area (which the tracked proved it is) and they come back down here i highly doubt they will get very far..

Old 07-06-2011, 03:03 AM

the girl took off right after the guy ran away. The cops have a lot of info but they are waiting for me to recognize the montage tommorow before they take any action. Honestly i dont know why its taking them soo long. I have his email, phone number, (fuccker used real first name). The walmart should have their footage and could possibly zoom in and get the tags of the vehicle but i am waiting for the cop to return from holiday tommorow so we can meet up and figure something out

Old 07-06-2011, 04:43 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

sorry to hear that your girl has to go through this crap. i hope everything works out for you and that little punk gets what he deserves.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:00 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Report police

Sorry bro. Did you report incident with local police? f**kers like that is cons bro. They'll do it again to others too. Report them to the police with whatever information you have.

Originally Posted by superlund
I bought 2001 CBR 929 locally a week ago. Due to financial reasons, I decided that I was going to sell it as it and get something even cheaper (For instance a old CBR 600).
I advertised the bike on craigslist and i received an email from minimadness69@verizon.net saying "hey my name is jason im very interested in your bike i have the cash call me asap please!!! (425) 750-0655"

I always try to meet buyers at a public place to be safe so I decided to meet him at 164th street wall-mart in Lynnwood. He also had his girlfriend in their car which was parked a block from my bike. He said he wanted to test ride, i asked him to count and hand me cash. He counted and there was $1950 (My asking price was $2000) He said "come with me and i will get the remaining money from my car" so we went there and he got something from his car while I was waiting behind him and then we went back to my bike. He handed me the cash and took off towards the intersection going literally 80 mph and did a accidental wheelie in first gear. I saw the cash and there was one hundred dollar bill and 48 $1 bills. Total was $148.

Note to riders here: Lookup that email address on facebook. I am not 100% sure but the girl who was with him could have been the right girl in the picture. I am not blaming her but not sure. I am a software Engineer and i traced the IP address from which the email was sent. The email was sent from California, San-Francisco.

The guy is Caucasian, 5'7, bald. He was wearing baggy jeans and a really long chain (coming down to the waist). I can easily recognize him if need to identify.

I do not know what else to say, other than the fact that I am heart broken.

Edit : CBRClassic

If you see this CBR or hear of a 929 being parted that looks like her .... please contact superlund

Old 07-12-2011, 03:48 PM

hmmmmm....very strange, hope all works out. No way I'd let anyone(stranger) test ride my bike, you buy it as it sits or pound sand.

Old 07-12-2011, 04:30 PM

Update?

Quick Reply: JUST STOLEN!!! Green Honda 929 in Lynnwood Washington