Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just dropped my doggie off...

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Just dropped my doggie off...

... At the doggie doctor... she's having a little surgery done today, removing the puppy factory[&:] We have a large Lab next door that can easily jump the fence, and he is not neutered... last thing we need is a dozen little piglets popping out, hahaha (we already have 4 dogs.... that's plenty!). Also having them look at her hip/spine, as she appears to be in pain when she gets up from laying down... I'm hoping that's nothing too major

We'll see... I'm hoping for the best (any kind of surgeries always make me nervous, even small ones). Wish her luck!

I think she was a lil nervous too, lol
Name:  DSCN0048.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  76.6 KB

Old 11-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just dropped my doggie off...

I am sure she will be fine with the spading.

Let us know about her spine hope it is ok

Old 11-13-2008, 09:00 AM

Cute Dog!!! My Rottie as the same issue when she gets up in the morning. Actually ended up being arthritis in her hip : ? . She just take 2 vitamins twice a day and shes fine. Hopefully it all turns out ok.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well the vet just called me.... had some interesting news. They got her all opened up, and found that she had already been spayed[:-] Interesting.... guess that explains why I hadn't seen any heat cycles yet. I really had no way of knowing though, as "to me" she was pretty much a stray, since I had no history on her and did not know the previous 'owners' ( some of you might remember that story). At least now I know for sure that it's taken care of! I was also going to have a microchip installed, but they also found that she already had a chip, but it was not registered so they'll go ahead and do that

Still waiting to hear on the hip thing....[/align]

Old 11-13-2008, 11:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats interesting, chip and fixed! i bet shes going to be pissed at you, had her opened up for nothing! haha, my cat was pissed for like a month at me after i got her fixed. she hated wearing that funnel thing.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:47 AM

your not going to be sleeping on the couch you will be sleeping in the dog house for opening her up for no reason

glad to hear things went well

Old 11-13-2008, 11:51 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

thats interesting, chip and fixed! i bet shes going to be pissed at you, had her opened up for nothing! haha, my cat was pissed for like a month at me after i got her fixed. she hated wearing that funnel thing.

Holy crap. The funnel looks hilarious. I need to put one on my cat again. Immediately.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Holy crap. The funnel looks hilarious. I need to put one on my cat again. Immediately.
or a sock on its head so it will walk backwards, but if PETA asks i never said that.

i have a cat that you can do ANYTHING to and it will just come back for more. I like to get her dizzy.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

She will be ok, my dog did not have to wear that type of collar set up. When I dropped her off at the Vets on her big day, I got to place her in the waiting cages, she gripped my hand & arm so tight with her paws I had to pry them apart. These days the op is a dawdle, but I still spent all day worrying, wot is funny though is how out of it they are when you collect them, 'Like woe man, didn't think this hall had so many turns in it'. She won't feel much like eating, but you can pick up some stuff while at the vets (a powder, kind of a lucasaide for dogs) that you put in their water, cos she will drink heaps. Keep my finger crossed for you & her. She'll be right mate.

Quick Reply: Just dropped my doggie off...