Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Juliet Support Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Yer , we gave this dick special attention , that's why very few even read about it ...
We have no time for this type of chit from anyone and we take it very seriously ...

well not for a few days , but if he is reading this? ....yu **** will get blasted each and every time it shows up here ...and in double quick time !! ...so I suggest you not bother ... unless you are that bored you like re registering every 3 minutes ...cause that's how long you will last mate ...

You know Steve at your age you shouldn't get so worked up. ;-)

Old 09-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It always amazes me how retards come around to ptry to picl fights they can't win. Boy did this person pick on the wrong individual in our group.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was tempted to insult this (can I say ****?) by saying that something must have happened to him in childhood (and I had in mind some very specific and heinous acts). But I figured that could be interpreted as understanding and/or forgiveness. And the truth is, I don't give a flying phuque why he does it. The fact is he knows what he is and why he does it, and if I had to guess, I bet that is its own reward (if you know what I mean).

Mods, feel free to delete this if you think it inappropriate. I'm just on a little rant, and your judgment is probably better than mine on this issue.

Last edited by JHouse; 09-03-2009 at 10:17 PM.