Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Juliet Support Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, I had no idea this was going on

!@#(* the cowardly, Jules rocks.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:27 AM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry This stinks!!!

WTF!!! I cannot believe Jules' credibility is even called into question because of some A-hole!

I saw this guys last post and replied to it , trying to be polite , if I'd known it'd come to this , polite would have gone out the window!

Jules is ALL of the above things you guys mentioned!

She's smart cool and charming , she has courteously replied to my dumbass noob questions , when others wouldn't have bothered .

As a total greenhorn rider I've found her posts informative and not in the least condescending.

But most of all , first and foremost SHE IS A BIKER!!

Old 09-02-2009, 03:44 AM
Banned
Default Rainbows and unicorns FTW!!!! :-)

Boy, where do I start...

I've known Juliet for nearly a year and a half now and in that time she has been one of the truest and most loyal friends that I've ever had. She is always helpful, positive, and upbeat and never condescending in any way no matter what the subject matter or how stupid the question. Indeed, she has always been open and accessable to any member regardless of who they are and what problem they had and has helped me through many a rough patch in my own life.

As for her posting, she is far more knowledgable on motorcycles and riding than most of us in here and she has always had this uncanny way of explaining hard-to-explain concepts so that even a complete bubba like me can understand and she usually tosses in a healthy dose of her witty sense of humor to boot. (I still chuckle every time I view my profile and see the infraction for my American accent that she issued me shortly after becoming a mod...lol.)

Need I even mention the boobcam?...

I have not been online much the past couple of weeks due to a second job that takes me far from a computer screen, but the times I have been online lately, it is glaringly obvious who has NOT been here. You are definitely loved, valued, wanted, and missed Juliet.

Ethan

Old 09-02-2009, 07:27 AM

Well, she knows that I want her here just like everyone else. Nothing better than lookin over one of her threads, can pull you out of a bad one in no time. A person as positive as her is hard to come by and a thing to be cherished. We all want to see you stay Jules, your the one being welcomed back with all arms open, not the douche that was speaking in plural.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:15 AM

Juliet for President

Old 09-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

She has the best pictures on any of my many motorcycle forums and it is always a pleasure to see them. Not to mention she's hot and one day I'm going to go visit her and steal her away to Texas *winks*

Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rojer... stand in line

I saw that thread... and posted what belongs here, there.

One of the finest - and could spank anyone with her skillz.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Somebody post those pics here ... in this thread

Old 09-02-2009, 07:52 PM

Though i am new to the forums i have read many posts replied by jules with nothing but but postive input,and great rider input i hope she is well and posts up soon for everyones benifit....Jules dont let people ever get to you,especially if there behind a keyboard cause everyones a badd azz behind these monitors lol, just ignore and keep on rolling,riding,and smiling

Old 09-02-2009, 11:13 PM

WTF? I haven't been here long, but the people (moderators are people too) are great, and they bend over backward to be fair and civil. I've been on other forums where the anonymity of the net is use to hide the identities of total lepers, who run wild with BS and rancor. This is a beautiful oasis in comparison and should certainly be preserved. Mutual respect and civility should win out. Just delete the jerk with impunity. I don't "know" Juliet, but I'm very sorry for what has happened.

Quick Reply: The Juliet Support Thread