Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Juliet Support Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking The Juliet Support Thread

Being the best bike forum on the internet is a wonderful thing. However, sometimes it attracts the loonies. If you are unaware that a previous member is making vicious, unfounded attacks on our dear Juliet then it's because the rest of our wonderful staff has spent untold hours for the last month monitoring the site. I must also thank the members that have reported the posts to us in an expeditious manner so we could delete them quickly.

But that is not enough. By my calculation the person in question represents .0025% of our membership. Are we gonna let 1 person dictate how we manage our forum? Even if the attacks weren't against one of our moderators, they still would not be tolerated. CBRF is one of the most accepting and diversified places I've ever known. We have people from all over the world from different races and religions (or no religion) and for the most part we all agree that even though we are all different Honda did a good thing when they developed the CBR

So if you have ever had a positive experience with Juliet it would be nice if you posted up in this thread and show her some love. Statistics point out that 1 in 10 with a bad experience will tell others about it while 1 in 100 will tell others about a good experience. Let's turn that statistic on it's ***, eh?

Please remember that this is a good thoughts thread about our Juliet If you got a beef with anything I've written, PM me. Posting up bad things in this thread will be harmful to your CBRF karma.

Old 09-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yay for Jules
We're with you Kiddo..............
And we miss your video's and pics.
As the Romans say.........
"Noli Illegitemi carborundum"-

Don't let the bastard grind you down !!!

Old 09-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find Juliets reviews on past CBR's to a great read, and full of info thats hard to find. The stickys she's written are a improvement to this site.

Old 09-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

New members section. "Corner fast ... don't crash! (Important update page 4 .. body steer)". Far better explanation than the MSF's "Press left, go left". In fact they never explained why or how. Which led to the completely new riders in the course never getting it (blatantly obvious during the cornering eval)

Old 09-01-2009, 03:46 PM

Juliet's ride videos are some of the coolest things on this site! Awesome views of riding through a part of the world that I will probably never get to see. . .

Old 09-01-2009, 03:48 PM

1) Jules is cool.

2) Jules is hot.

3) Jules can ride.

4) Jules takes great pics.

5) Jules is hot.

6) Jules is sweet.

7) Jules has common sense.

8) Jules is hot.

9) Jules is my e-friend.

10) Jules is intelligent.

Oh, and yeah..... dont forget that Jules is hot!

I got your back Jules....

Old 09-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have nothing but good things to say about Juliet and the rest of the staff at CBRF, and I support you all.
I've been here for 3 1/2 years, and this place just keeps getting better. The reason it's getting better every day is because of members like her who join up and help out.

I look forward to Juliet's return, and I'll back her up 100%.

Old 09-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

she has a boob cam, what else needs to be said??? lmao

k on a serious note, Jules is kewl in my book, we dont always see eye to eye, but shes always been an adult about as have I. Dont let the lame loser get to you ya Jules

Old 09-01-2009, 04:43 PM
December 2011 ROTM

What in the Hell is wrong with some people? I just don't get it at all.

I have to say that I am somewhat relieved at this, because when I read the title, I instantly thought you went down.

Jules, I'm sure you already know, but I will say for the sake of saying. Please remember that an overwhelming majority of people are not wired like the tool that is stalking and threatening you. We are on your side and look forward to your speedy return....and speedy videos. Don't let anyone ever get the best of you.

Scott

Quick Reply: The Juliet Support Thread