Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Juliet Support Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hangfire
I must be missing something here. I think Juliet is a fine person, a sweetheart even, and have never had a reason to say anything negative about her. But is this really necessary? I mean, I'm all for supporting Jules, and didn't see what sparked all of this but wouldn't it just be wiser to ban the a55hat and his ip from the site and just delete whatever slips through? A support Jules thread, though not a bad thing in any way, might be giving this tool, this insect, far more attention than he deserves. And if I've learned nothing else about trolls and stalkers, it's that attention is what they are after.

Jules needs no validation, not in this thread or against some a55clown. Ignore the douche and keep doing your thing Juliet. Doing anything else means the tool wins.
To a point, and with some people, I'd say you were correct. Just wanted to give her a show of support. Needed? Maybe not. But it ain't hurting anyone and no one is being compelled to post up in here.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pretty new here, and spend a good deal of time trolling this place as I need to know more. I've dug many a post from Jules and have to assume that anyone who would think of her in any way other than an awesome rider and a solid contributer to this forum would have to be off their meds.

Old 09-03-2009, 02:04 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't know what to say ... I am truly touched by this and what you have all been saying, you have ruined my plans here lol ... when I first started getting hate PMs and emails I just started to post less on the forums ... thought I could perhaps slip away unnoticed sort of fade out ... when it got aggressive I just didn't want to come back at all and this "person/s" led me to believe half the forum wanted me out anyway ... so I thought I was done and dusted but then I have to come and read this, you guys are so sweet and quite amazing!! :-) .. I know I shouldn't let things get to me on the net but it was more than that behind the scenes, I was being attacked almost daily and every time I opened my mail there were more hate messages to me, including lots of nasty messages posted in both forums that were removed ... I think I actually began to believe his crap that I was not wanted by the majority when in fact it was only a minority making some noise ... but, seeing this thread and what you have all said has changed my resolve to stay here for as long as you will have me :-)

Now I have never wished harm on anyone in my life but to you who made my life on the net miserable I have one thing to say ... go to hell in a hand basket and enjoy your negative existence, you failed!! Do you hear me, YOU HAVE FAILED!! I am not going anywhere you S.O.B!!

Thank you to everyone who cares about me :-) .. I will admit this thread has had me quite teary ...

*hugs & kisses to you all*

Jules xoxox

Old 09-03-2009, 02:36 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Gettim Jules
Glad you're back !
Missed you Kiddo !

and that'll be an end to him !

Old 09-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Juliet
Now I have never wished harm on anyone in my life but to you who made my life on the net miserable I have one thing to say ... go to hell in a hand basket and enjoy your negative existence, you failed!! Do you hear me, YOU HAVE FAILED!! I am not going anywhere you S.O.B!!
Hey Jules!! Welcome back hun!! :-)

I'm glad you're not going to let some cowardly piece of **** dictate where, when, and what you post. Ah, won't it be sweet when its YOU that gets to ban his worthless *** to oblivion. ;-)

Now, where are those rainbows and unicorns?....lol.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:50 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh hell, a woman's work is never done!! ..lol

may I be lazy for a wee while ??

Jules

Last edited by Juliet; 09-03-2009 at 03:56 AM.

Quick Reply: The Juliet Support Thread