Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

the joke thread.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: the joke thread.

1) What did the lady say to Michael Jackson on the Beach?

....Get out of my Son please

2) What do Michael Jackson and Kmart have in common?
....They both have little boys pants half off

Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha, I'm still trying to figure out what the limits of this thread are. Don't want to offend anyone, but some of the funniest jokes I've ever heard are quite off color.
-

So this pedophile and a little 5 year old boy are walking through the deep, dark woods. The little boy looks up at the pedophile and says in a quavering voice, "Gee mister, these woods sure are scary..." to which the pedophile replied, "Why don't you think of someone other than yourself for once, I'm the one that has to walk back alone."

-

Q. What's the difference between a washing machine and a woman?

A. You can dump a load into a washing machine without having it call you every day.

-

Q. You know how many blond jokes there are?

A. One, the rest are true stories.

(Edit, spelling and context)

Old 10-14-2008, 10:58 PM

A drunk was proudly showing off his new apartment to a couple of his friends very late one night. He led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong and a mallet.
'What's with the big brass gong?' one of the friends asked.
'It's not a gong. It's a talking clock,' the drunk slurred in response.
'A talking clock? Seriously?' asked his astonished friend. 'How's it work?'
'Watch,' the drunk replied. He stumbled across the room, picked up the mallet, gave the gong an ear-shattering pound, and stepped back. The three stood in silence, looking at one another for a moment.
Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, 'You idiot..it's three-fifteen in the morning!!'

Old 10-15-2008, 01:42 AM

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me…It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less.

She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view.. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her ‘little’ sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, â€I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.†I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.â€

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cmon, I know yall got more out there.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:55 AM

Alright.. but I feel like I'm gonna be treading on thin ice with some of the ones I've got.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:05 AM

IDIOTS AT WORK:
I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk noticed I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was signed. When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the signature I had just signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card in front of her. She carefully compared the signature to the one I had just signed on the receipt. As luck would have it, they matched.

IDIOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason: too many deer were being hit by cars and he didn't want them to cross there anymore.

IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE:
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg.

IDIOT SIGHTING #1:
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."

IDIOT SIGHTING #2:
The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectectually-challenged coworker of mine when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for.
I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!"

IDIOT SIGHTING #3:
At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear co-worker who was leaving the company due to "downsizing," our manager commented cheerfully, "This is fun. We should do this more often." Not a word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

IDIOT SIGHTING #4:
I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the life of her couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.

IDIOT SIGHTING #5:
When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.
"Hey," I announced to the technician, "It's open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side."

Old 10-15-2008, 11:15 AM

I don't know.. these all made me laugh

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Dear Abby were a man?

Dear Mr. Abby:
Q: My husband wants a threesome with my best friend and me.
A: Obviously your husband cannot get enough of you! Knowing that there is only one of you he can only settle for the next best thing -your best friend. Far from being an issue, this can bring you closer together. Why not get some of your old collage roommates involved too? If you are still apprehensive, maybe y! ou should let him be with your friends without you. If you're still not sure thenjust perform oral on him and cook him a nice meal while you think about it.

Dear Mr. Abby:
Q: My husband continually asks me to perform oral sex on him.
A: Do it. Sperm can help you lose weight and gives a great glow to your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to allow you to perform oral se! x on him is totally selfless. This shows he loves you.
The best thing to do is to thank him by performing it twice a day, then cook him a nice meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:
Q: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.
A: This is perfectly natural behavior and it should be encouraged. The man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. A night out chasing young single girls is a great stress relief and can foster a more peaceful and relaxing home.
Remember, nothing can rekindle your relationship better than the man being away for a day or two (it's a great time to clean the house too)! Just look at how emotional and happy he is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do when he gets home is for you and your best friend to perform oral on him. Then cook him a nice meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:
Q: My husband doesn't know where my clitoris is.
A! : Your clitoris is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess with it, do it in your own time or ask your best friend to help.
You may wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and present it to your husband as a birthday gift. To ease your selfish guilt, perfo! rm oral on him and cook him a delicious meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:
Q: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.
A: You are a bad person for bringing it up and should seek sensitivity training. Foreplay to a man is very stressful and time consuming. Sex should be available to your husband on demand with no pesky requests for foreplay. What this means is that you do not love your man as Much as you should - he should never have to work to get you in the mood. Stop being so selfish!
Perhaps you can make it up to him by performing oral on him and cook him a nice meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:
Q: My husband always has an orgasm then rolls over and goes to sleep never giving me one.
A: I'm not sure I understand the problem. Perhaps you've forgotten to cook him a nice meal.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:15 AM

Blkout15... HA HA HA

Old 10-15-2008, 11:35 AM

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice.

What does a battered wife do when she gets home from the hospital?
The dishes if she knows what is good for her.

Quick Reply: the joke thread.