Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

It's a miracle!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: It's a miracle!

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

What I like is when you call and someone from India answers and says, "good afternoon my name is Bob how may I help you?" I just want to say "yes and my name is abu adeal allahckvi my problem is ....."

That's hilarious! I want to do the same thing, but just don't have the *****....

Old 04-06-2007, 02:36 PM

I had the same problem when I used suppoort for Windows Vista. An American answers the phone, and I thought, "Wow, Microsoft didn't sell out!" All he did was take my information down and said," Sir, please hold while I connect you to our tech team and we'll get your problem straightened out." Then Abu got on the phone to do the dirty work!

Old 04-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Retired Moderator

When I got ahold of support for Netflix, I have gotten what is termed as "North American based" support. I was really surprised. And, Jimbo, maybe I should call you for tech support. I understand you as much as I understand those guys overseas. [sm=joke.gif]

Old 04-06-2007, 03:29 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: OldFatGuy

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

What I like is when you call and someone from India answers and says, "good afternoon my name is Bob how may I help you?" I just want to say "yes and my name is abu adeal allahckvi my problem is ....."

That's hilarious! I want to do the same thing, but just don't have the *****....
why not man you're hiding behind the phone! I'm gonna do it next time for sheezy

Old 04-07-2007, 01:09 AM

ive doen that soo many times to nextel support and service but most of the tim ei usually either hang up on the idiot cuase he keeps repeating what he said like 5 million times or i tell them to put me on the phone with somebody who speaks friggin english.......