Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Its Fighter Time Foo's

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 02:20 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jpanside@gmail.com
you love working on bikes more than riding eh? haha I can't wait to see you work your magic again. good luck Z.

If you can make your SF like that ducati...I will be impressed.
lol beauty of it man is i wont have to stop riding while i go through the front end transplant

Originally Posted by cynicalrider
I've seen a face headlight look good once, otherwise I'm not a fan. I agree with the turned up tails as well, though a sweet chop is hot sometimes. If you saw that dude who did his CF tank, I think his fighter is sexy as hell. I want to do a fighter project and I know the cheapest ones are an old carbed bike, but I want FI. I need to find a good FI literbike platform to work with.
im pretty sure ur referring to knife maker, his build is a beauty indeed.... his bike is more along the lines of what im looking to do, only i plan on having space for a passenger if need, but itll be completely hidden

im doin cf accents on mine, and rather than carboning the tank im wrapping mine in fiberglass to clean up its shape...

obv. once i get there pics will be taken haha

Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 PM

That's what I want too when I build a fighter. Building a fighter that can pull off 2 up cleanly is not easy from what I have seen. Hopefully by the time I start building, my g/f will have her own bike. :P

I'll definitely follow your build though, I love good build threads.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:51 PM

Knifemakers bike is beautiful