Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm gonna stab someone

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm gonna stab someone

so i walk home and my front door is locked. I cant open it because my roommate lost my key. i go around to the back door that leads to the stairwell to my apartment and thats locked too. neither of my two friends i live with are home its just the stupid girl that moved in thats here and i dont have her number cuz she sucks. i kick and pound on the front door and no one opens it so i say **** it ill break the back window. I go around to the back door and punch it 3 times and it wont break. i try to elbow it and still nothing. I pick up a brick and slam it against the window and it bounces off and into a car. At this point i realize the window clearly isnt glass and i cant smash it so i call my roommate back and he tells me i can probably climb through his window. so i finally do that and i walk into my livingroom and two dudes are on my couches watching tv. I go who the hell are you guys and why are you in my apartment? they shrug their shoulders and say theyre friends with the stupid girl i live with. i said "did you not hear me pounding on the ****ing doors and trying to break the window?" they just shrug again like theyre effing brain dead and i said yeah sweet you guys are ****ing stupid. they shrug their shoulders again and i stormed into my room before i put their heads through a frying pan. How retarded can you effing be?

Old 04-30-2011, 01:48 AM
August 2011 ROTM

that's stupid. totally inconsiderate. but do not stub anyone

Old 04-30-2011, 01:49 AM

im going to punch them in the jugular yum. if youre in my apartment you will respect me or you will die.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:51 AM

and my elbow hurts from trying to put it through lexan or plexi or whatever that window is made of

Old 04-30-2011, 01:52 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by nickp123
and my elbow hurts from trying to put it through lexan or plexi or whatever that window is made of
ha ha ha you really do entertain me

Old 04-30-2011, 01:56 AM

I THOUGHT IT WAS GLASS!!! it seemed like an easy thing to smash. but it clearly isnt and im sorry for whoevers car the brick bounced off of it in to. sorry im not sorry. DONT MESS WITH ME AND WHERE I LIVE!!! i will go extreme. no one will ever keep me out of where i live and no one will ever disrespect me in my residence. people have done it before and theyve regretted it after. i will injure you.

Old 04-30-2011, 02:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im going to punch them in the jugular yum. if youre in my apartment you will respect me or you will die.

Nick i like you. I think you and me are alot alike. Both dont sleep at night, you say whats on your mind no matter wth it is, and when a night goes bad it goes BAD!

sweet you guys are ****ing stupid
This made me laugh way to hard. Reading your story played a movie in my head and it was funny as hell.

I would definetly say that to someone. Im known as the a**hole even by friends because im not afraid to tell them the truth. I just tell them there is a difference from being an a**hole and being honest. lol

Old 04-30-2011, 02:01 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Can you guys kick her out?

Old 04-30-2011, 02:04 AM
August 2011 ROTM

fenatic, you don't sleep because of your work, right? I am happy to hear there are people like nick and you who will be still up when I get off from work and keep telling interesting stories.

Old 04-30-2011, 02:05 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I THOUGHT IT WAS GLASS!!! it seemed like an easy thing to smash. but it clearly isnt and im sorry for whoevers car the brick bounced off of it in to. sorry im not sorry. DONT MESS WITH ME AND WHERE I LIVE!!! i will go extreme. no one will ever keep me out of where i live and no one will ever disrespect me in my residence. people have done it before and theyve regretted it after. i will injure you.
LOL. I know what you mean. I dont get physical till i have to. One night my roommates GF was over and we were all drinking. She put a nasty towel that was used to clean the counters in my face after i warned her not to, then she threw a shot on me so i threw one back on her(alcohol abuse i know) Anyways she started getting smart saying how i think im all badda** cause im military, and blah blah blah. I gave her my 2 cents about what i thought about her and also reminded her that she gets to hang out with her BF because i let him live with me for 150 a month so if she wanted to keep talking we will see where this goes. She ended up crying and ot coming around for over a month. haha

Back to your funny story though. Did you dent that car with the brick? I keep thinking of that movie the Fockers when he threw the brick at the RV and it bounced off and hit his rental. Then the dad said its okay the insurance will cover that, but he didnt get the insurance. LOL

Quick Reply: I'm gonna stab someone