Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 09:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)

Just cuz I feel like voicing my opinion, this is the right place for this thread. Off topic has nothing to do with light hearted and fun, it's not in the description anywhere. It's off topic and that's exactly what this is.

Thanks for the appropriate warnings.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since youtube.com cant handle the TRUTH,

Again, Dont click this link if you dont want to see it. This site is a little gross, but its the only one that's not banning the video..

http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/200...elf-Video.aspx

Old 10-13-2008, 11:47 AM

i have to agree with you guys, no exit wound from a .45??? he must of been shooting hardballs. Look closely though on the right lower side of his head next to the neck,above the ear there is blood running down, it appears to have an exit wound or a tatt, i cant tell.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Geez, 51Plymouth, how many of them would you like me to 'take care of'? - I'll do it for 1 year's worth of costs, each !
he he

Whilst I do understand your views, Jules, Ebinz did post more than adequate warnings and yet - you still decided to open it - I know kittens are curious, but this time you've done yourself in.

And theX has the right to speak his mind as do we all.....

Old 10-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Registered Users

just watch your comments about this subject big daddy voodoo laid the law down on me for agreeing with most of you that this is the place for such things my own thread got locked

Old 10-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: timpeet

just watch your comments about this subject big daddy voodoo laid the law down on me for agreeing with most of you that this is the place for such things my own thread got locked
This thread?

For the record, I thought I was very courteous and clearboth in my PM's to you, and this thread before I locked it. It was not locked for any other reason than I saw an argument brewing and sides being taken. I locked it so people would not argue with you just as much as the other way around. I have a history of being fair, and even being lenient. If you have a problem with what I have done, feel free to set me straight in a PM. The responses I got from you made me think you were okay with my judgement on the matter. Then you post this comment.Your response inthe this thread, instead of a PM, addedwith your responses in the thread I locked, give me a certainimpression of you. If you want to be a smartass, I know a real good forum I can recommend. I couldn't stand the ****** there, and never went back. Again, I am a pretty nice guy, but we can see what it is like when I am a dick. Your choice. I'll make sure to forward our discussions to the Administrators of this forum, if you'd like. We can go from there.Good day, sir.

Old 10-13-2008, 03:53 PM

*in response to the video*
surprising and kinda sad but still.....sweet
Upsetting that so many ****ers take this way out instead of dealing with the consequences of their actions though

Old 10-13-2008, 05:42 PM

I guess ive been rather desensitized or whatever they call it. Just another guy getting shot if you ask me, happens every day every where. just glad it was himself he shot.

and for the record i do think your a dick voodoo and your unfair and im telling my mommy on you and she is going to call your mom and your going to be grounded for the whole week. jk of course!! but i think you should change the "moderator" logo to Forum Fuzz and put a badge under your name, that would give it some comical value.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Hcstreetriding

just glad it was himself he shot.
Amen to that, too bad more of these worthless punks don't help society out like that.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:04 PM

Video Removed?!?!?

Damn,I wanna see this.

Quick Reply: Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)