Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)

ORIGINAL: woo545

ORIGINAL: txn_driver

Holy ****!!! thats a 1911, NOT A SMALL GUN. thats why i always search my prisoners even though the officers say they have searched them. thats crazy.
My grandfather had a 1911 but converted it to a 22.
yeah i just meant its a very large framed gun. I have a Sig Sauer .45, want an H&K mk 23 or a colt 1911.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Retired Moderator

I think I know the video you have posted. My friend showed it to me. I hate that graphic stuff...really! I am a little squeamish. Thanks for posting the warning, dude. Some people won't wan't to go there.

Old 10-12-2008, 12:29 PM

yea, never have i seen someone kill themself, i've seen those iraqi execution videos and all that other bs...but watching someone do that to themselves...wtf...and you can hear the blood hitting the floor after his head tips near the end of the video....ugh

Old 10-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I wish I hadnt looked but I did, I just think do we really need or want stuff like this just sitting in Off Topic, I know we cant shut our eyes to everything bad and we all know this stuff happens without having to actually see it .. I just see this whole fun section of the forums and this horrible negative thing just sitting in here ... no offence Ebinz and I beleive you should post what you want but what about sticking it in sights and sounds??

Everytime I come in here and scan the threads I see this one and I know whats sitting in it, um, I dont know ... it just doesnt seem right in here somehow ..

Jules

Old 10-12-2008, 12:53 PM

Fake. There's suppose to be a rainbow coming out of his head.

Old 10-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I refuse to look ... reading the text is enough ... videos like that is internet wild west gone wrong to the nth degree. It*s like people who used to rent Faces of Death over and over and over again at our video store .. those types always creeped me out.

Old 10-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I am not asking for this to be removed, no ... just asking if we might agree to stick it in sights and sounds?? ..

I feel Off Topic is the place for fun, light and funny ...

Jules

Old 10-12-2008, 01:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

I refuse to look ... reading the text is enough ... videos like that is internet wild west gone wrong to the nth degree. It*s like people who used to rent Faces of Death over and over and over again at our video store .. those types always creeped me out.
Some people can deal with the harshest realities of life, i accept that, but i won't sit there and watch the **** just because its on dvd....

Old 10-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jules, mods/admins have been discussing new sections for the forum such as breaking o/t into non-motorcycle related sections of vids / jokes etc.. and then having sights and sounds limited to m/c related stuff only and then creating a separate section for just general m/c related topics that don*t fit into bike specific categories but we felt it is best to wait until forum is upgraded before we do that. As it stands now, unfortunately, o/t section is for anything, not just funny and light .. accident/tragedy threads also go in this section since there is no where else to put it.

At least in this case ebzin did a good job of putting enough info. in his post so that no one should be surprised what they find when they clicking on the link ... which is why I didn*t click.

Old 10-12-2008, 01:40 PM

Oh no! It's horrible! A guy who tried to kill a cop took his own life! How tragic!
You don't want to see it, don't push the buttons on your little mouse clicker thingie...hell, the title on the main page warns you it's gonna be bad.

and again, i say "pffft, good riddance."

Quick Reply: Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)