Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)

ORIGINAL: 51plymouth

Oh no! It's horrible! A guy who tried to kill a cop took his own life! How tragic!
You don't want to see it, don't push the buttons on your little mouse clicker thingie...hell, the title on the main page warns you it's gonna be bad.

and again, i say "pffft, good riddance."
+1

Old 10-12-2008, 02:03 PM

I figured I'd get a couple negative reactions. as Kewl Breeze said, I did do my best to make everyone be full aware what they were getting themselves into.

But I figured it is in fact reality, and sometimes life isn't always, happy go lucky; running through the daises.

Not that I was trying to exploit this guys death so much. Just stating the fact we have policeman/woman out there risking their lives on a daily basis.Tried killing an officer over a TRAFFIC stop? I mean come on, do you really have sympathy for the guy. Im sure the officer has a family waiting at home for him, and over a traffic stop, he may of never seen again.

Also shadow pointed out.. what if he decided to wipe out those two officers before he took himself. This video COULD make a difference in some policeman's life that see's this. It will be a constant reminder to pat your subjects down, so he/she can go home at the end of the day.

Im sorry if it offened you Juilet... I thought I made the warning signs clear.

Old 10-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

Im sorry if it offened you Juilet... I thought I made the warning signs clear.

You didnt offend me Ebinz, the warning signs are clear ..I would defend your right to post whatever you like .. I just felt it would be better in "sights n sounds" as there are often dodgy videos and stuff in there anyway ..just feel off topic is better suited to more lighter stuff, even someone wrecking and coming in here and saying it is fine and completely different to watching someone blow their brains out, whether they deserved it or not .. oh well

To those that say you cant deny reality, Im not, ... but why have blood and guts in your living room if you dont have to??

Jules

Old 10-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Registered Users

i dont get it, if you dont like this kind of stuff why click it?????? you know what its going to be then you cry about what you seen like you were forced to see it

Old 10-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

POST DELETED

Old 10-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Registered Users

your damn right its me again

Old 10-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL...Timpeet...your avatar personifies this thread.

Old 10-12-2008, 02:26 PM

it just seemed fake, the reactions from the cops was just off but I can understand why they felt the need to submit it to the media, people woulda been all over those cops saying they did it. obviously that guy was a mental case. "I'm thirsty, I'll drink some water then blow my brains out."

as for the violent stuff, I'm in no way a glutton for violence/graphic images...however if you're the warmonger type in your home living room rooting for the obliteration of the middle east then you ought to know what you're condoning. unknown russian soldier is the most horrible thing I've ever seen and likely changed my entire position on war/hate/violence...all of it. educate all day but reality is 10x more powerful

Old 10-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with Juliet; this post would have been more appropriate in Sights and Sounds, which is where I post the majority of the vids now.

Though, I wouldn't say that off topic is for all light hearted things. Many come in here to vent, to stand on their soapbox, to say hi, to disclose their most recent mishaps/fortunes, basically people talking with people.

I knew what this video was of prior to clicking it.

Old 10-12-2008, 02:48 PM

"Sights and Death"

I dont know how to feel. YOU TELL ME HOW TO FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quick Reply: Investigation gone wrong (NSFW, SERIOUSLY)