Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

An interesting battle.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: An interesting battle.

It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission!

$hit, I’m 38 and my mom doesn’t even know I own a bike. My brother is six years younger than me and she doesn’t know about his F4i, his GSX750R or the dirt bikes for each person in his family. When she finds out, she will find out and have to deal with it (most likely tell me about how bad it is to ride, till I bleed from the ears). Love my mom, but for right now, I’ll enjoy the fact that she’s two states away.

Just buy it and come home with it. Take you’re a$$ chewing like a man.

Old 04-14-2006, 12:00 AM

ask your parents if they would rather have you put your time and money into a motorcycle, or beer, weed, and unprotected sex. tell them that your money is going one way or the other.

Old 04-14-2006, 02:41 AM

ORIGINAL: QuinC

ask your parents if they would rather have you put your time and money into a motorcycle, or beer, weed, and unprotected sex. tell them that your money is going one way or the other.
YES, blackmail them!!! muhahah..

i forgot one more thing to get for you when you get your bike - A Rosary (never hurts to believe in a superme being)

Old 04-14-2006, 02:52 AM

actually thats really funny because my parents were saying the same exact thing...."not as long as your living under our roof"...its funny how they are so a like....basically i kept telling them that i was going to go see if i could finance one and if i could then i was going to get it

next thing you know i got my cbr 600rr and was keeping it at my buddies house...i had everything sent to his house that would be in the mail EXCEPT the monthly bills haha

they found out about a month and a half after and to make a long story short, its in my garage in front of my dads car and my dad is begging me to let him ride it

Old 04-14-2006, 08:29 PM

its funny that you posted this, my parents dont even know I ride..lol...its just that i know they would be against it, so instead of listening to there negativity, i just went out bought a bike, and forgot to mention it to them I guess you can say. But im 23, and live on my own so it was alot easier for me to do that. I say do you, you cant let people hold you back from what you love.

Old 04-14-2006, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Threeonethyrd

actually thats really funny because my parents were saying the same exact thing...."not as long as your living under our roof"...its funny how they are so a like....basically i kept telling them that i was going to go see if i could finance one and if i could then i was going to get it

next thing you know i got my cbr 600rr and was keeping it at my buddies house...i had everything sent to his house that would be in the mail EXCEPT the monthly bills haha

they found out about a month and a half after and to make a long story short, its in my garage in front of my dads car and my dad is begging me to let him ride it

lol, tell pops to get his own!