CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   I'm not sure why... (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/im-not-sure-why-83968/)

catamayo85 12-08-2008 01:28 PM

RE: I'm not sure why...

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

damn nazi mods [:@]that jackass havoc wont let anyone talk about anything fun..

+1 that jerkstore, doesnt even send invites to play xbox live anymore :(

madgreek 12-08-2008 01:29 PM

The forum's cyclical. It always has been, and always will be...

...now go mod your bike like you're supposed to!

HAVOC 12-08-2008 01:31 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

damn nazi mods [:@]that jackass havoc wont let anyone talk about anything fun..

+1 that jerkstore, doesnt even send invites to play xbox live anymore :(
hahah to be fair.. its usually my brother on my 360 more often then i am. so he doesnt accept any invites or send any either.

ta8218 12-08-2008 01:53 PM

Well... this is what other forums have to offer...

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4408/55609954dh2.jpg

I like it here...

CBRclassic 12-08-2008 02:10 PM

damn nazi mods [:@]that jackass havoc wont let anyone talk about anything fun.. 0o0o wait that me :D
Boring??? :eek:
I could always post the story about the time I dragged a vet ;)

CBRclassic 12-08-2008 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: RedRider07

Maybe there needs to be some more activity in the other threads such as Other Bike Chat, BOTM, General Modifications, etc. instead of just Off Topic and Sights N' Sounds:eek:
I think Red, that the problem is that life tends to be full of more non bike things than bike stuff..

I know allot is said about Off Topic being over used ....but at the end of the day , if you log in here regularly , most are going to have little new news or stories regarding there rides than the other stuff going on in there lives ..

Juliet 12-08-2008 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

I dont think its boring. One 'member' had three or four profiles banned...way entertaining. And the noob trend is to swagger in like they own the place, which is plenty of fodder right there...where have you been, your opinions and your meat balls make it interesting, too. So really, its your fault. lol

Absolutely, the gsxr eater thread was a riot I thought .. and yes, it is fishys fault too ..he used to be fun but now he is boring then whinges the forum is boring ;) ..so, get your ass back here more often and liven the place up :-)

Jules

RedRider07 12-08-2008 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

I think Red, that the problem is that life tends to be full of more non bike things than bike stuff..

I know allot is said about Off Topic being over used ....but at the end of the day , if you log in here regularly , most are going to have little new news or stories regarding there rides than the other stuff going on in there lives ..

This is very true, but it just seems like some parts of the forum are rarely ever touched. For example, I know everyone here is a Honda nut, but I would love to see some more talk about other bikes in the Other Bike Chat thread. vpsophmore is good about generating some convo in there, but I know there are plenty of other guys on here with interest in other bikes as well. I research a lot on my own, but I know there are things i'm missing that others probably know about. It was probably a week before any new responses or posts went up in there. Another example would be our BOTM thread. We only had about 25 votes for Novemeber, it would be awesome to see a lot more than that for December which has a great set of bikes to vote for! I'm not complaining that we over use the OT or anything because I find a lot of entertainment in here. Maybe it's just me, but I want to start taking advantage of some of the other helpful threads on this forum.

jaynd 12-08-2008 04:09 PM

im sure i over use 'off topic' but im not a gear head. i dont know much of anything mechanically about so im no help in 'general tech' or 'how to'. i DO check in on 600rr threads and F4i threads daily. if i see something i can help someone with, i jump on it, if i see something i can learn from.......i read it.

TK954RR 12-08-2008 04:13 PM

I post a ton in off topic and sights and sounds. But i go to almost every topic, if i can ever help in the 600 or 929, or even stunt i try to, but as stated just not a lot going on there. But i am always here to help if i can.