CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   I'm not sure why... (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/im-not-sure-why-83968/)

fishfryer527 12-08-2008 11:38 AM

I'm not sure why...

I'm not sure why this forum seems so boring lately. Maybe it is the cold weather in most of the country so nobody is really ridingor maybe it seems like the sametopics have been beat to death. It really just seems a little too mindless right now. Maybe the moderators need to lift the 'no religion and no politics' ban for a while.

RedRider07 12-08-2008 11:42 AM

RE: I'm not sure why...

Maybe there needs to be some more activity in the other threads such as Other Bike Chat, BOTM, General Modifications, etc. instead of just Off Topic and Sights N' Sounds:eek:

Timmy_Jones 12-08-2008 11:44 AM

The product reviews section is dead, I did a mini writeup on some pretty slick riding boots.

On a side note, the cold weather sucks, BAD. If anyone knows it you, being up north of me. -6 windchill thismorning. Bike seat was rock hard it was so frozen, didnt try to start her up. Rode the cage to school. :(

Red600RR 12-08-2008 11:46 AM

I've had some of mydebate deleted lately.....so I gave up on anything controversial.

cbrsix 12-08-2008 11:46 AM

The cold weather i bet is definitely putting a damper on things

fishfryer527 12-08-2008 11:53 AM

I've had some of mydebate deleted lately.....so I gave up on anything controversial.
Everything needs to be chocolate rivers and rainbows.

Lord Jersey 12-08-2008 12:32 PM

You all have good points, just remember, YOU make this board lively or boring. It has nothing to do with the Admins/Mods. There aren't gonna be any lifted bans either. Start posting in the other areas about bike related things and it will get up there with the OT/S&S areas.
LJ

SpiritRR 12-08-2008 01:02 PM

I don't think it's boring. One 'member' had three or four profiles banned...way entertaining. And the noob trend is to swagger in like they own the place, which is plenty of fodder right there...where have you been, your opinions and your meat balls make it interesting, too. So really, it's your fault. lol

TK954RR 12-08-2008 01:21 PM

Its not the same as is used to be say last winter. But i dont think its bad, personalities change, people come and go. I agree, its all what you make it. Me personally last winter i hardly posted. This year now i know people, and feel more free to chat, its all good for me.

HAVOC 12-08-2008 01:25 PM

damn nazi mods [:@]that jackass havoc wont let anyone talk about anything fun.. 0o0o wait that me :D