Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

iam tired of being around

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: iam tired of being around

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

ORIGINAL: YAM93

Don't give up, life will get better, sometimes it takes a few years, but it will get better.
I have waited a few years and it only seems to get worse...
agreed [&o]

Yep. Lost my job on Thursday...had my truck dented the week before...I'm half-way to seventy...with no degree...I feel ya man. Every time I wanna off myself, though, I just try to think about, say, someone in Iraq that got blown to bits defending my right to have a poor-*** existence. Then I realize it aint so bad being a bottom-feeder in the servile class...wait, uh, yes it is.

Except no one really dies in style, though, I don't care how good the blow is. Guaranteed you are better off alive. Stick it out, man. Someone else is always worse off...
Well, my family (or I should say my parents ) is like over $100k in debt, almost lost our house, almost lost everything else we had, we were struggling like a ****, my parents lost their jobs, had our car stolen, our SS# stolen along with other info like our names with them and addresses, and a bunch of other family relationship crap that happened. I'm trying to live through it and here's what I have to say:

Things will be hard.
They may not get better.
They may even get worse.
But if you give up now, then you'll never have a chance to see if they get better.