Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i thought this day would never come

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i thought this day would never come

What a mess! I say, round up a couple buddies and break into the impound lot and steal it back!!! I know I would

Old 07-26-2007, 12:24 AM

ORIGINAL: motoxxx43

What a mess! I say, round up a couple buddies and break into the impound lot and steal it back!!! I know I would

Yeah! And knock off a liquor store while you're at it!

Old 07-26-2007, 01:04 AM

In mn if your ride is impounded they will hold it till a certin time and then auction it of some time you can get it back really cheap. Im not sure if the impund lot will do the auction or the sheriff would but it might be worth looking into if they do that were you live. This is what i did when my car broke down and they wanted i think 1700 for the month i told them i did not want it and they told me they were going to auction it off, went ot the auction and got it back for 250 took everything i want out and then junked the car i had around a 800 doller system in there.
So hopefully there will not be alot of people there and you can get it back real cheap and stay on the boards.
Good luck.

Old 07-26-2007, 03:41 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you need a loan, go to a Federal Credit Union. When I was going to purchase my bike, NO bank would give me a loan for it (even though my credit was really good, great in fact........though I didn't have a long credit history.) After 12 tries, I finally tried a local Credit Union. 15 minutes later, I had the loan check in my hands for my new bike.......with an interest rate that made my dad's mouth drop (and he's had perfect credit his entire life.) 3% interest loan.

I recently just went back to get another $6000 loan to pay off credit cards that I racked up for school. It was a signature loan, with no collateral, and I still managed to walk away 15 minutes later with a 5% interest loan.

So I would HIGHLY recommend Credit Unions. They aren't crooked banks, they're great companies helping out the little guys.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

with an interest rate that made my dad's mouth drop (and he's had perfect credit his entire life.) 3% interest loan.

I recently just went back to get another $6000 loan to pay off credit cards that I racked up for school. It was a signature loan, with no collateral, and I still managed to walk away 15 minutes later with a 5% interest loan.

So I would HIGHLY recommend Credit Unions.
I agree with that. I got a bike loan from a C.U. for 6%. (I had good credit at the time, nothing exceptional). The banks and Honda Credit wanted about twice that.

Old 07-27-2007, 10:31 PM

I agree! Fed Credit Unions have been the way to go in my experiences. I got a truck loan at 18 years old with no credit history at 5% and have had multiple sig loans for 6%. Now my credit is outstanding and I really have not paid much to borrow the money. I could have easily cash advanced a credit card, but that is a joke!