Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i thought this day would never come

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i thought this day would never come

well as the title states i thought this day would never come .. well its here i am losing my bike. i had a run in with the law 2 mths ago ( it was a case of stupid attacking me ) and the bike was impounded for 30 days that rack up a nice bill i had to pay for a lawyer another bill and i had to pay the sherif for impounding my bike and i had to do tags and keep ins on her all while she was in lock up. no that legal she is ready for me to go get her i don't have the $$ its 1,865. 35 today toget her back ! and it goes up 285. a week now the reason she is in there is my fault but dam i am paying out my *** for everthing and now with this weeks recent medical problems i am *** out of money ! i had a mini heart attack this weekend and spent 2 days in the hospital and racked up quite a bill i am sure ! .. i missed wo days of work and now they are consdindering not renewing my contract that is up at the end of this mth ! i had my dream bike and now its a burden .. i have keep up on payments untill now .. i have to decide if i want to keep paying on a bike thats locked up in impound ! i have explored every avune to get her back and i just can find a way to get her back. .... i just want to say thanks to all of you guys and i will probely stop in here from time to time i might try to get another bike but its going to be a while and not untill i can pay for her with cash ! i have gotten alot of good advice fromeverybody here it like having several order brotheres that are ready to punch the crap out ofme ifi did soemthing stupid ,and ready to go to bat forme if anybody meseed with me . you guys are my family and will be missing that !

.......................Mark

Old 07-25-2007, 12:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: i thought this day would never come

Do not go anywhere, bro. You love bikes, and that is what we are all about...plus it turns out we all have a lot of common interests. It would be a shame for you to leave our community. You'll have a bike again. I am really sorry about your current situation, and potentially losing your bike. Are there any friends/family that can loan you some $?

Old 07-25-2007, 01:02 PM

crappy situatioin, but good luck with everything and hopefully you have something good come up or if ya can find a loop hole somewhere you will be off to a good start

Old 07-25-2007, 01:06 PM

i have asked my family and since i an't the baby i get no help ! the freinds would love to help but they have browwed money $$ from me sothe can keep they head above water. and as far as leaving the forum . i don't think i can .. its like a meth i can't help it but to check in and read it once or twice a day .. i just figured since i was bikeless maybe it wasn't for me .. i don't want to leave .. i have tried everything to come up with the money loans = i have ****y credit so that leave with not alot of options any ideasl will be considered . hell if i knew a loan shark i would do that but i don't sadly !

Old 07-25-2007, 02:04 PM

citi financial will give anyone a loan for anything just have to have collateral and pay a ton of interest i bought my bike with a loan from them and paid it off in 9 months 6500 made my credit loved it lol but yea idk if there are any around you but give small places like that a try capitol one can help too just my 2 cents

Old 07-25-2007, 02:10 PM

u should cancel the insurance honestly....whats the worst thing that could happen?

and 285 a week is freakin highway robbery if u ask me.

Old 07-25-2007, 02:27 PM

i know it is its like 42 a day there , i am applying at cti now and anywhere elese i can hopefull i can .. anybody need a wii or a helemt ?

Old 07-25-2007, 05:31 PM

PM sent about the wii

Old 07-25-2007, 09:52 PM

How about clearing out your basement/attic/garage/closets of all that old stuff you don't use anymore?

Old 07-25-2007, 10:02 PM

Wells Fargo and Sallie Mae are good. They will finance a lot of people. SM is high interest though, but to get your bike back, its worth it!

Quick Reply: i thought this day would never come