Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I SHOULD'VE KNOWN...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007 | 10:41 PM
Default RE: I SHOULD'VE KNOWN...

Well, I can honestly say, the only time I have had problems with Ebay, was when I was buying motorcycle parts from individuals. I have had great luck, with the Ebay sellers that have long feedbacks. But, you take a guy with even only 20 feedbacks and I have been in trouble. It seems many of the guys I seem to catch are guys who are selling on their mommy or daddy's Ebay acct. Or they have found a way to dump and get paid for their road rashed junk.Sorry guys, butall of these guys that drilled meare still in school as well. No, I am not picking on the young, they did it to themselves.I have made all the phone calls before the close of the auction, but once it is in your hands, you may as well assume the position. You will get no help from nobody. There again, use Ebay to deal with volume sellers, and you will probably be OK.

Old 02-20-2007 | 12:33 AM
Retired Moderator

I haven't had any problems with Ebay, but one of the shippments got delivered to the right address on the wrong street. I went to the address and there were about three stoner/crank bitches that never heard anything about it. Ironically, it was a piece of recording gear, and their landlord owns a studio. I complained through UPS, and they sent a driver back to the address. The girl told him to F off and slammed the door in his face. UPS made the matter so impossible to get reimbursedthat I just ate it...$100. Could have been worse. I am considering going back to the address and defacing the house in the middle of the night.

Old 02-21-2007 | 12:26 AM

Need any help? I'm down to help out a fellow rider.