Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I was miracled tonight

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I was miracled tonight

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Dude you are so getting sued. If you wouldnt have turned your lights on they wouldnt have wrecked. I'm sure one of those kid's dad is a lawyer and he's gonna stick that lawsuit so far up your *** you're gonna be pleading for jail time.
Yeah he is gonna win too, you should have left your light off, and when the truck came screaming by you, you should have jumped on the hood like Mannix and then crawled into thedrivers seatand safely slowed the vehicle. Then you should have called and paid for a taxi for the young gentleman. Meanwhile you should have washed and waxed the truck so they wouldn't have to deal with it then next day. I can't believe how inconsiderate you were.

[sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif]

Old 02-10-2008, 07:18 PM

I would have ran over there and yelled. "POLICE!!! GET ON THE GROUND!!!"

Old 02-13-2008, 08:01 AM

Been having some ****ty luck this past week. Omw to skool this morning I almost got in another accident. Going down a 5 lane high way about 55mph. The middle lane is a turning lane. Some dude pulls across into the turning lane and at the same time another 'woman in an SUV' follows right behind him. The first guy didn't go all the way into the turning lane before he stoped so the 'woman in the SUV' behind him stops in the middle of the street. Taking up the left lane and most of the right lane. I was in the right lane and I hit my breaks as hard as I could. My backend started sliding so I let off a little to straighten out. As I got closer I could hear the woman blowing her horn a bunch of times at the guy infront of her. She was freaken out. I just about clipped the back of her SUV but I cleared her with about a couple inches of road left before I went into the ditch. thankyoujesus

Old 02-13-2008, 09:18 AM

damn dude....maybe you should go to church tonight or something lol

Old 02-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ROFLMAOTSFRT!

You have an F4, correct? There is no reserve switch on an F4, only a low fuel light.

Crazy shiite to see though, yelling, "police" would have been fricken' hilarious.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:35 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ROFLMAOTSFRT!

You have an F4, correct? There is no reserve switch on an F4, only a low fuel light.

Crazy shiite to see though, yelling, "police" would have been fricken' hilarious.
Why does the pedcock have 3 positions?

Old 02-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't blame you for not wanting to get involved. My brother witnessed an accident about 2 1/2 years ago. The guy was drunk off his arss and was drag racing side by side on a two lane road. Now this road is the major North/South route for the Oregon Coast. The "wins" the drag race but was on his way to a head on collision with my brother who is driving a triple trailer. The guy veers over and barely misses my brother's truck. The guy's evasive maneuver put him into an embankment causing him to run the embankment and then barrel roll in the air. The Tahoe landed on its top and killed a baby in the back and severely injured the mother in the passenger seat. My brother talked to the cops that night and he hasbeen subpoenaed about five times for this guy’s trial. He has yet to serve and jail time because the trial is still on going.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Banned

Hmm... Where do you live? Is that a Euro bike? It's an F4, right?

Old 02-13-2008, 03:52 PM

Its an American F4...

Old 02-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Banned

Am I the only one who didn't have a reserve switch with my F4?

Maybe you've got the petcock from an F2 on that bad boy... ? Mine didn't have a reserve. Just got off the phone with a buddy withtheF4, no reserve switch either.

Nothing in the manual says anything about one, I went through it twice last night.

I dunno. I would really like to know though, is mine different or is yours different? You said you have a low-fuel light, right? Just wouldn't make sense to incorporate two countermeasures in the fuels reserve system...

Anyone?

Quick Reply: I was miracled tonight