Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I might end up on reality T.V.!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I might end up on reality T.V.!!

I don't think the boobies thing would do much good in this case, afterall, the exec producer is as woman. It couldn't hurt though. I'd say just express your interest in bikes on the audition tape and have your husband, friend, or whatever ride next to you in a car and get some footage that way.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:01 PM

Why is it that everytime a woman on this forum makes a post it somehow turns into something sexual??? Not trying to brown noise, just that some people need to grow up and show some respect!!!

Anyway, best of luck. If you do it and it goes over, gotta remember your life will never be the same. Might be nice at times, but it woudl suck to get bothered all the time. Just my $.02. Best of luck.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:05 PM

you could find a stunter and have them dress up in your gear and do a bunch of cool stunts. just dont say it was or wasn't you

edit: since your only getting 100$ to go across country you should let us know what the route your taking is or we can all let you know our numbers and where we live so we can help you fill up your tank! then you wont have to do as much begging.

Old 04-04-2006, 09:58 AM

My sister did the audition for that show two weeks ago, she’s also waiting for a respond.

good luck.

Old 04-04-2006, 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Musichyp

Reality equals stand outs.....dont be boring, show flavor and style and be passionate about some things....if someone just goes with the flow that is boring....if someone is open and has personality that is a money maker! And yes when you make it....remember all of us little guy's, maybe with invites to the big celebration party!!! [8D]

Thank you... believe me, personality is something I've got (lol).... And we'll definitely host one heck of a send-off party for me if I make it!!

Old 04-04-2006, 10:19 AM

ORIGINAL: QuinC
edit: since your only getting 100$ to go across country you should let us know what the route your taking is or we can all let you know our numbers and where we live so we can help you fill up your tank! then you wont have to do as much begging.
Oh you KNOW I'll be doing that... I'll set up my own Frappr Map of everyone on all of my forums (like 10 of them) so I've got connections in every city!!

Old 04-04-2006, 10:19 AM

ORIGINAL: MetalScorpio

My sister did the audition for that show two weeks ago, she’s also waiting for a respond.

good luck.
Awesome!! Wish her luck for me!!

Old 04-04-2006, 10:21 AM

As for the boobage.... yeah, as I mentioned, the Exec Producer is a woman. Also, the show is being developed for a "major women's network" which means either Lifetime, WE, or Oxygen. So I don't think the typical buxom Fear Factor/Real World bimbo approach is going to get me very far.

I'm just going to be myself... if I try to act like someone else for the audition tape, and they choose me based on that, then they'd be really disappointed if I got on the show, and was nothing like the tape. I'll be me, just my best version of me... and hope that's good enough/interesting enough for them!