Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i just wanna say....

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: i just wanna say....

you should'a just left it at Timmy's shop today. atleast you KNOW you'd be riding by the weekend. now you have to wait for a part...might work, might not.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

either way i gotta wait for the part. but if it works i dont have to go back up and get it. if it doesnt ill just take her back up there and leave it.

Old 03-01-2008, 11:54 PM

My second wife is sitting under her winter blanket in the garage just waiting for the snow to melt. I have a little bit of painting to be done on some body work. It has truly been a long winter and this has made me miss her all that more.

Reading about the warmer weather some of the riders get, makes me even more anxious to get out and go for a ride. Damn it I need to ride her. A well, I guess the wife will do for now. She really hates having to make the varoom, varoom noises when I go for a ride......LOL

Old 03-01-2008, 11:59 PM

I completely get where u guys are coming from. Have owned an 87 600 hurricane for the last 3 years and finally upgraded to a 05 600 RR just last tuesday now it justs sits in my shed making me cry until I can finally take it out :'(. Ohh damn you snow damn you to hell! Haha enjoy the ride man and let the cool wind be at your back and the biker god bless your travels.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:02 AM

ORIGINAL: FireStourm

I completely get where u guys are coming from. Have owned an 87 600 hurricane for the last 3 years and finally upgraded to a 05 600 RR just last tuesday now it justs sits in my shed making me cry until I can finally take it out :'(. Ohh damn you snow damn you to hell! Haha enjoy the ride man and let the cool wind be at your back and the biker god bless your travels.

haha thanks, brother. congrats on the upgrade. did you end up keeping the hurricane though? i have NO plans on ever selling my F4i...its my 1st bike and im attatched, lol. once it's paid off....its mine forever *enter evil laugh here*

Old 03-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: camaro_forums

It really is the best feeling in the world, and only a biker really knows it.
Yes it is!!!! I just got back on a bike last night. Rode it 180 miles home from where I bought it. Cold and raining, but had a smile on my face the entire trip!

Rode another 300+ miles today.
Just changed the oil andwent out on a quick run and got pulled over. Apparently the guy I bought the bike from is well known in the police system here in WA. lol.... Had about a 20 min conversation with the very nice police officer. He isa rider as well. He followed me for about a mile before he pulled me over (he thought I was the registered owner). The strangest thing about the whole incident was that I had to convince him I was not running race fuel. LOL..... After talking with him for a few minutes, found out he drag races. I told him he was just deprived of the track and was imagining things. Greatest stop I have ever had.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:18 AM

Haha yeah the hurricane is still sitting in there it just now has company. Sadly in the spring its probably gonna go . I love her to death but have a buddy that is just wanting to learn to ride. My ol' girl makes a great companion for it and she will treat you well as long as you treat her decent. Turn your back on her, and shes a unforgiving B***h

Old 03-02-2008, 03:35 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Despite everything I've ever been through..all the things that make you sad and want to cry...everytime I get on my bike on a sunny day and hit the mountains I'm brand new again...I feel fresh and alive...I can't stop smiling when I ride...I feel just that good and that's it....