Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i just wanna say....

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default i just wanna say....

i love my bike . i swear there is nothing better than getting a nice warm break in some ****ty cold weather and spending the day w/ my two wheel buddy, lol. i think my *** was on that seat for 3/4 of the day today.

i have a few friends w/ muscle cars and they always tell me how fun they are and powerful blah blah blaaah. none of them have everbeen on a bike. i tell them time and time again...they just do NOT understand how relaxing, exciting, fun, KICK-****ING-*** riding is. i always tell them theres nothing like hitting the road w/ nothing to do, gasmoney in your pocket, no where particular to go....and to simply cruise around w/ nothing around you......just you and the bike!

that is all....lol. just had a blast riding around today!

Old 03-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i just wanna say....

Thats what its all about[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-01-2008, 06:35 PM

I have been sick for a bit over a week hopefully it is over I'm in Louisville and it has been cold for a while but tomorrow it is going to be 64 and I have not left the bed all day but tomorrow I might have to go out no matter what . Congratulations to those of you who get to ride.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:37 PM

lol im riding here in MD year'round brother!

64deg, you better grow a pair and get out and riiiiiiiiide , theres no time for illness w/ that kinda weather.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:49 PM

I agree with you on how relaxing it can be to ride. 64 deg is pretty nice if you are wanting to ride this time of year where I live. It is starting to warm up week by week, right now we are sittin with an average day temp of 45-55. Snow tomorrow! 70 Monday! I am planning on quite a few more trips this summer on my 954. Possibly even some overnighters depending on how tired the mountain twisties get me!

For some reason, I really dont think about anything but riding when I am riding. Not worried about the phone, or work, or whatever.Its almost safe to say it is like an anti-depressant.I am going to see if I can get aprescription for aroad trip from my Dr. so I can take some time off work and school!

Old 03-01-2008, 07:52 PM

Sorry to say that I have a nice '06 1000RR that's waiting for me to ride it but it will be impossible until late in March, at least around here. So I have taken up drinking again, which is nice until the weather breaks. Then I won't touch beer until in starts to get crappy again, thus giving my liver time to regenerate. There is nothing like being on a 150hp beast that you can control well. Not even a woman will make me stop riding...

Old 03-01-2008, 08:00 PM

Damn, this just makes me want my bike even sooner. Oh well I'll once again have that feeling again in 2 weeks when I plan on getting my bike. It really is the best feeling in the world, and only a biker really knows it. Nowhere special to go, gas money and just you and the warm wind on some back roads. Ahhh

Old 03-01-2008, 08:55 PM

i havent been able to ride since september but i still get goose bumps just looking at my bike. im in love.[sm=drlove.gif]

Old 03-01-2008, 09:06 PM

ORIGINAL: td3692

i havent been able to ride since september but i still get goose bumps just looking at my bike. im in love.[sm=drlove.gif]
haha you're bike has a disability....

Old 03-01-2008, 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

ORIGINAL: td3692

haha you're bike has a disability....
lol, yeah but she doesnt like when i talk about it. im working on gettin her a good prescription, should fix her right up.

Quick Reply: i just wanna say....