Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I joined our ARMY...

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I joined our ARMY...

... it's been a while since I last posted, but I just wanted to say I hope everyone has an awesome holiday season! I ship out January 28 for Basic Training, then AIT, finally BAT. I'm going in as AIRBORNE Infantry.

Old 12-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned
Default RE: I joined our ARMY...

Wow, good luck and I hope you and your family has a safe and wonderful holiday. Thank you for your recent decision to be one of our finest.

Old 12-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Retired Moderator

Good luck Matty! [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 12-23-2007, 02:35 PM

hey man i just wanted to say good luck in the army and thanks for going in to protect us here i have friend in the army now that went for AIRBORNE it said it was a rush and intense so good luck and you have a good christmas

Old 12-23-2007, 02:46 PM

Good luck, brother!!! [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 12-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Registered Users

good luck on sand hill thats were my pain started before i went SF i was in B2-58

Old 12-23-2007, 03:04 PM

Well congrads and welcome to the Army, even tho u wont see the real army for some time........dont get offended when i ask u but was ur reason for doin the 11b thing a decision made cuz "you wanted to kill people"???? if thats ur reason why lemme just break it to u lightly.......they shoot back! But trust me youll be aight, basic training aint what it used to be...... best advice is there is no such thing as "hangin under the radar" at basic training, a good drill sgt/nco knows all his soldiers so just stay motivated (ds's love that ****!) and pay attention to details (cant tell u how many times you will get scuffed up for those2 reasons) For me basic and ait were the best experiences i had and one of the funest experiences i had so enjoy the time there! Again have fun wit it!

Old 12-23-2007, 03:45 PM

how do u know if ur goin in as airborne when u havent even completed boot?? recruiters lie and if they told u ur gunna be airborne there dumb cuz u have to complete all the training first...and if u dont..ur just a regular grunt..which in the army isnt much...but good luck either way..kick sum ***...im just about to get out of the marines so hope u enjoy it lol

Old 12-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why ya wanna jump out of a perfectly good airplane for??? lol Sorry I had too, prior air assault here. Congrats n thanks for stepping up.[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Quick Reply: I joined our ARMY...