Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I hate James Blunt!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 01:36 PM
TEN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate James Blunt!!!!!!!!!

It's almost as bad as that damn "had a bad day" song. Coming from personal experience, unless you have been sitting in the Saudi or Iriaqi desert in mid Jun in 128 degree weather....you most certainly haven't had a bad day. Makes those little air conditioned cubicles seem alot more enticing, doesn't it. I have to agree with ya Pits. Keep the dandelion lovers--with their sad little songs about seeing a chick on a train with her boyfriend and wondering why she doesn't love your sorry pot smokin' ***--off the radio.

As a matter of fact, the next dude i see driving a VW beatle of any pastel shade, i am going to pull up beside him, stick the exhaust of my gas wasting, over powered, evironmentally hazardous motorcycle beast, right in his open window and rev that sucker to all it's worth and relish as that motor screams out with such a high pitched, but wonderful song of my own. WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoke that, slapnuts!!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 01:59 PM

Hey, I don't like the pansy crap anymore than ya'll do, but there's a really simple solution... CHANGE THE STATION.

Llife's too short to get one's panties in a wad over something as stupid as a pop song (one that'll thankfully be off the air and into oblivion in a matter of weeks anyway).

Just a thought...

Old 07-06-2006, 02:15 PM

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

I can't believe this SOB has got a record deal. I just heard his *** "Goodbye my Lover" song and it makes me pissed off. His other "You're Beautiful" song is another one to get my blood boiling.......and to think he used to be in the Army.....what a softy bag of $h!t! Why is he still here? UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to remove slurs of a homophobic nature.... (even though I hate James Blunt, too! )

Holy Crap, I couldn't agree more. If ever this person is singing one of these songs in front of me it will require all my restraint to not kick him in the nuts.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:06 PM

ORIGINAL: kiggy74
Holy Crap, I couldn't agree more. If ever this person is singing one of these songs in front of me it will require all my restraint to not kick him in the nuts.
What a coincidence kiggy, last weekend I kicked a guy in the cojones at a karaoke bar for singing Milli Vanilli [sm=yikesomg.gif]
Great minds think alike - I totally agree with your post on James Britton and an un-named member too! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 07-06-2006, 06:33 PM

If it was legal to kill someone I'd go after mr blunt first (note the non-caps of his name he doesnt deserve it). If I have to hear that you're beautiful song one more freakin time I'll stab my ears with a dull butter knife til I'm deaf!

Mike

Old 07-06-2006, 06:56 PM
oNi

LMAO! Wow I never knew who James Blunt was or who sung the 'Your Beautiful' song.... from only hearing the song in little clips of romantic comedy movie trailers I always was under the impression it was a raspy sounding female singer! LoL, seeing this post I looked him up, voila, its the 'your beautiful' song. LoL, thats hillarious! Yeah it's pretty bad he's singing this and the whole time I thought it was a woman. [sm=lol.gif]

Old 07-07-2006, 02:45 AM

ORIGINAL: oNi

LMAO! Wow I never knew who James Blunt was or who sung the 'Your Beautiful' song.... from only hearing the song in little clips of romantic comedy movie trailers I always was under the impression it was a raspy sounding female singer! LoL, seeing this post I looked him up, voila, its the 'your beautiful' song. LoL, thats hillarious! Yeah it's pretty bad he's singing this and the whole time I thought it was a woman. [sm=lol.gif]

exactly, hahaha

know who else i hate? MIKE JONES! (who) MIKE JONES! (who??!) thats enough mike!

Old 07-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Banned

and to think he used to be in the Army
Don't ask...Don't tell.

Old 07-07-2006, 01:57 PM

[8D]MIKE WHO??????

Old 07-07-2006, 03:41 PM
oNi

Mike Jones!!!!!

Quick Reply: I hate James Blunt!!!!!!!!!