Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I hate Harley Riders and Wierdos

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate Harley Riders and Wierdos

So today I meet my girl at taco bell while she is on her lunchbreak, and this kid walks into taco bell and follows me and starts asking me like a million things about my bike, is it fast, does the gas burn, how does it burn, can it wheelie, how much horsepower, how old are you, do you burn out, whats your name, do you slide sideways like a camaro, do you like camaros, does she like camaros, are they fast, what about the z28. I could tell he was kinda retarded, but he was like 16-17 jsut wandering around the city, went into taco bell, grabbed a cup, and drank the soda. we moved tables, he kept following. I get a lot of comments, but ****in **** let me have lunch with my gf, and WTF is a retard doin bein left alone to wander the streets, thats dangerous to them and to other people out there, what if he wanders into traffic.

Anyway, leave there, go get gas, go for a cruise because its nice like 90+ degrees outside I dont have **** to do. I am cruising on home, and this harley rider puts his hand out like he is gonna wave say whats up, and flips me off, so since i was rollin straight around 35mph, I gave him two birds back. I hate 90% of harley riders because they are white trash, thier bikes are slow and always break down, think they are hard, and think they own the world, when every harley I have ever raced after they were revving like mad, I dusted them horribly. Only the old guys that you figure would prolly be dead already will wave hello on a harley, the rest can go **** themselves, since they never have chicks with them either, unless they are meth ******.

Just my lil rant today

Old 08-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Default RE: I hate Harley Riders and Wierdos

HAHAHAHA thats too funny, I have seen a few people on my bike riding cruisers but they never gave me the bird. I can just imagine it though.

Old 08-30-2005, 11:56 PM

I live in a small town, so if they gave me a bird.... id know where to go to shove that bird back where it belongs [8D]

Only other time I have come in contact with the "hardley ablesons" is during our sturgis rally. Then everyone waves, or they dont wave at all. No hostility, just a lot of old dudes on bikes that are way too shakey for my taste.

Ill agree with you, there are some bad apples on harleys.... but there ARE bad apples on Sport Bikes too. You gotta take the good with the bad, and when they flip you the bird, do as you did and double up hahahah at least you showed him that your bike doesnt ride like a tank and wobble everywhere... he was prolly so surprised that you went without both hands that he freaked out and later crashed in the 4 way stoplight. hahahah... how the hell did that guy do... **Bang** heheheh... well... we can all hope at least :P j/k

take it easy, sorry you got a-holes over there hehe,

Chris

Old 08-31-2005, 12:48 AM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Calm down guy. The young man you met can't help his mental capacity, anymore than you can yours. Cut him some slack and take it as an opportunity to make his day. Let him feel good about talking bikes and cars with someone who rides and drives. Chances are he can't do either.

As for the Harley rider - oh well, there are jerks on all kinds of bikes. And there are some pretty nice people on all kinds of bikes too. Honda doesn't have the corner on 'the nicest people'. Hmmm. Are you old enough to remember that advertising slogan?

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Old 08-31-2005, 01:00 AM

I will agree, some people can be irritating. Take your encounter with the kid at Taco Bell. He couldn't help his situation. Meeting people like that gives you and I the opportunity to say Thank-You for being as healthy as we are. We have no control over the outcome of our birth. You never know, you could have a child in that same predicament one day. I hope you never do, but it does happen. Wouldn't you want others to treat your child like a human and not a RETARD.

As for the idiot on the Harley, he is just an idiot. I work at a Harley-Davidson dealership and everyone knows that I ride SportBikes. Not a single Harley rider critisizes me. Some say it's not their choice, but all in all everyone is cool about my choice in two wheels. The owner of my particular dealership rides and races SportBikes.

There are dumb people everywhere. Don't hate because you're hated. Be the bigger and more mature person.

Old 08-31-2005, 02:45 AM

ive never gotten the bird. i noticed most harley rider dont wave back when you wave to them. my guess is they are to afraid to take one hand off their bike. some harley riders are pretty cool though.

Old 08-31-2005, 05:38 PM

Most harley riders around my town are ok. Never got the bird, just wierd looks. The local Harley dealer is an *** though. We stopped in once to just look around and we were basically run out of there. They think they are so great!!!

Old 08-31-2005, 06:13 PM

i agree with dram. the kid probably just that you were the coolest **** since capn crunch. im usualy nice to kids like that cause it makes there day. and as for harley riders. i agree with you to an extent. most are crack heads who think there tough kinda attitude. but as for racing them, well thats just plain stupid. in car terms thatd be like racing my firebird against well a honda lol. isnt gonna be much of a contest. almost also entering a jump rope contest when your in a wheel chair. theres not much point to it. but hey a rants a rant and this is just my 2 cents

Old 08-31-2005, 06:18 PM

oh yea +1 on the double birdie

Old 08-31-2005, 08:03 PM

Its not like its an isolated thing. Funniest **** was when my buddy from LA went to a Harley Party up here, and ended up at some house like 50 miles north of here, and the people that gave him a ride in their car who also had peeps on harleys, well the party broke up around 2am, and the people at the house blocked him from leaving, and were like, DONT FALL ASLEEP. Dont fall asleep or when you wake up imma be stretching your *******, and then we will take turns.

When they went to the other room to get more bud lights he unblocked the door and ran like hell until he hit the freeway, and then started jogging home 50 miles and then walked the rest of the way back. He was supposed to work with me that day and didn't get back to town until like 10 or 11am and called work to tell them theres no way he could make it to work and he passed out after that.

I do know its not everyone, but the vast majority of them seriously hate sport riders, or even cruiser riders that ride a shadow or a v-star because its a jap piece of **** not a harley piece of ****. I have family members that ride harleys, and one was even on the front of one of the sturgis rally brochures or whatever they are called with his softtail, and he is on his 5th wife and i dont even know how many cousins i have just through him. One time a chick came over to my house, i am like, who the hell are you, just walkin into my house, i dont know you, and its a cousin by law or half cousin or some ****.

Also, look at all the chopper shows, like OCC, big angry fat ****s who argue all day rather than cooperate, or the jesse james ones where he has like a knockout wife and he calls her every name in the book. Harleys are sold with the "badass" attitude. They think that thier bikes are better than everything, and they really suck, they are meant to cruise and make a lot of noise. You can hear em from 5 miles away but if you have a pretty quiet exhaust on an import you are a criminal.

And my lil bro has 2 civics, one is a 13second car all motor, total cost of the car was like 8-9 grand, and that is with open diffs and stock lil pinner 15 inch street tires. Easily kills firebirds and camaros and pretty much everything else, including my homies brand new 350Z and S2000's. In cali, domestics are pretty much dead. Another friends MR2 is like 400WHP boosting 12-18psi in a lil tiny car. Alot of the hondas and acuras are 13sec daily drivers that get 20+mpg. Even a lil gay SRT-4 Neon will blow the doors off of 90% of camaros, mustangs, and firebirds. Its all power to weight ratio.

I get maybe 1 wave from a harley from every 30 I wave to, so I am just gonna stop waving. Its just lots of negative reinforcement, where they keep proving me more right that I should just ignore them all. I see dumb****s on streetbikes too, but most of them never rode and bought like a Gixxer because it was cheap and figure it would make them instant cool. I even saw one ride directly into the back of a Dodge Ram on the freeway in a wifebeater going 90+ splitting and weaving like a dumbass. Harleys just have a much higher "i think i'm a tough ****" attitude.

I have ridden my whole life, since i can even remember. I used to like the chopper/fatboy kind of stance because so many were personalized, but the more harley peeps I see or meet, the less likely I am to ever give them the time of day.

Quick Reply: I hate Harley Riders and Wierdos