Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i got hit last night, up date pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i got hit last night

the article doesnt work now, couldnt find it using the search thing on their site.

Good luck.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:35 AM

^^^ x2 here....oh well, crazy what happened! Hope all works out right, and glad you both are okay, for the most part anyway!

Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 AM

i fixed the link, and like i sed i didnt even know he was behind me

Old 09-06-2007, 12:16 PM

I'm glad to hear all are okay. Hopefully all will work out for you. Fair's fair unless the government is involved...

Old 09-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Default RE: i got hit last night update kind of

so i just got home from the police station and still no straight answers. they sed that the accident report wont be done till monday and no one had any insurance info to give me. i left my number with 4 different people and they all sed that they would call me as soon as they had some info for me. they did let me see my bike and its not to pretty. the whole right side is rashed up exhust is scrached to hell, tail and undertail are destroyed, cluch/break levers are broke off, so are the mirrors. the left foot peg/ shifter is broken off, wind screen is cracked upper fairing is cracked and im guessing that the fairing stay is broken too. they wouldnt let me take any pics because it was still in the impound. they told me that because it was friday that i probably wont here anything untill monday. so thats where im at right now

Old 09-07-2007, 01:15 PM
VP

no matter what happens where I come from if you get rear ended it's the person in the back who is at fault

Old 09-07-2007, 03:22 PM
I ♥ CBRF

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

no matter what happens where I come from if you get rear ended it's the person in the back who is at fault
Absolutely!!! They can try and spin it in their favor but plain and simple it's negligence onthe officer! You were coming to a stop and dip s**t couldn't even avoid you. Clearly he is not going to "remember" because he wants to keep his job. Glad to hear you're alright. Lawyer up and get what you deserve.

Old 09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a story! glad your okay! keep us updated on what happens.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:04 PM

Lawyer up, AYE !

If Bush rear ended you, it would be your fault for not getting out of his way.

Lawyer up.

Cops = Bush to some degree.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Banned

You know you guys would do more for your cause, (the "f**k the police" mentality and sub-culture), if you sounded at least somewhat intelligent when spewing your banter.

Now the guy is a, "dip****," a liar. Now, I'm definitely not all about cops, there is a reason I quit my job... BUT, some of you guys really need to open your eyes to the world. People make mistakes. Sometimes people don't see bikes (yes, even those on them). Sometimes when someone is in an accident, they really don't remember much. These are all facts.

I'm not gonna sit here and say that they're not going to do everything they can to protect their own, but nothing they do can erase the fact that a law-abiding citizen was rear-ended in a traffic accident. You can't change that.

So how's about we leave the speculation until we've something to speculate? Again, it's a free country, say what you want. But if you want people to listen to anything you say with any sort of sincerity, learn to say those things with intelligence. Don't sound/look/act like just another fool running his mouth about the popo's.

This applies to life, not just forums.

Quick Reply: i got hit last night, up date pics