Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i got hit last night, up date pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i got hit last night

ORIGINAL: jjbtao

ORIGINAL: Lo$t

Lo$t
And to you! Geez, cut the guy a little slack...
haha

Old 09-05-2007, 04:23 PM

Damn rear ended by a cop...glad your both ok...hopefully it works out for you....surprised that the paper put "2001 honda cbr f41" and not just "honda motorcycle" like usual lol

Old 09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Bean600

Damn rear ended by a cop...glad your both ok...hopefully it works out for you....surprised that the paper put "2001 honda cbr f41" and not just "honda motorcycle" like usual lol
they need to, they cant even get it right when they try harder.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:39 PM

Get a good lawyer and go to town.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:57 PM

Aw man. Even if the police are at fault they will probably be like "Oh well, you dont get jack." They will probably make up false crap and could be screwing up your bike one way or another making it so the insurance screws you over. Some how they will probably make it so you don't get what you deserve.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:37 PM

I'm thinking that you'll be taken care of. I know there are plenty of cynics out there about the police, but in a situation like this, where he rear-ended you at a pretty decent speed, the PD stands to lose a lot of face. My guess is they'll make sure you're happy so that you don't do exactly what gofasteRR is suggesting.

I'm guessing they'd rather have you be happy and have their insurance take care of it than say you were at fault and risk having you hire a lawyer and drag them through the mud. Remember-- he rear-ended you and has no recollection of what happened!

As long as you were in a legal turn lane and your lights were working, I really don't think the few thousand dollars it will cost their insurance to take care of you is worth the trouble they'll face if you sue them... but what do I know?

I just wish you the best and i'm eager to hear how it all turns out.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Aw man. Even if the police are at fault they will probably be like "Oh well, you dont get jack." They will probably make up false crap and could be screwing up your bike one way or another making it so the insurance screws you over. Some how they will probably make it so you don't get what you deserve.
+1 read the link it goes.. quote "Police said Oughterson, a 10-year veteran of the department, suffered a concussion and told officers he has no memory of the accident." I call BS I seriously doubt he has no memory of it.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:48 PM

My suggestion would be to lawyer up right now and stop talking. The PD should pay for your bills and your bike. A lawyer should take your case for free until you win, but get an experienced/older lawyer. Don't set out to screw them, but you should get what you have lost because of this.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:49 PM

ORIGINAL: roki530i

ORIGINAL: Nauree

+1 read the link it goes.. quote "Police said Oughterson, a 10-year veteran of the department, suffered a concussion and told officers he has no memory of the accident." I call BS I seriously doubt he has no memory of it.
Dude, that happens when you knock your head.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:59 PM

they are probably racking there brains over at the station trying to cover their *** and make it some how your fault. were you billed for you medical bills and such? anyways good luck with all that.

Quick Reply: i got hit last night, up date pics