Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I gas stationed myself

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I gas stationed myself

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

Anyone ever hit their OWN car while parking their bike in their OWN garage??? .... yeah, me neither...
How about backing into my moms car when I was pulling it out ofthe garage one day. That takesa real genious to pull a stunt like that!!!

Old 09-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned

I would have bitched out the gas station attendant for sure

Old 09-05-2008, 02:29 PM

ORIGINAL: StuDog44

Anyone ever hit their OWN car while parking their bike in their OWN garage??? .... yeah, me neither...
How about backing into my moms car when I was pulling it out of the garage one day. That takes a real genious to pull a stunt like that!!!
haha, reminds me...my gf's sister pulled their parents' malibu into the garage and basically carved off the entire right side...I mean from the turn signal at the front to the brake light on the back...her defense "I pressed the brake but the car just kept going" needless to say te brakes checked out after the damage was done. We can't help it people, these things just have a mind of their own amiright? No, it was a bonehead error lol.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've hit my garage with a camaro...twice...2nd time involved ice. First time involved stupidity.

Old 09-05-2008, 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

I would have bitched out the gas station attendant for sure

Bawhahaha Stupid attendant. She should have gone out with a jack hammer and gotten rid of it before I took off.

My dad sitting at the front desk at his work saw a woman drive by with a gas nozzle and hose in her car, then 5 minutes later saw her drive back in the opposite direction with it still there.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:37 AM

one time i let a girl drive my bike in a parking lot,,, bonehead mistake, and it was before i put framesliders on it. weeks later, i found out i was mentally retarded for letting some ho drive my bike.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:42 AM

ORIGINAL: StuDog44

How about backing into my moms car when I was pulling it out ofthe garage one day. That takesa real genious to pull a stunt like that!!!
I do that all the time softly, It's hard pulling a 600 between two cars and parking it perpendicular to them in front

Old 09-09-2008, 04:10 AM

i hit the riding lawn mower backing out of the garage today...luckily it was just my leg...i blame my helmet for limiting my ...oh yeah and im a ******* idiot

Old 09-09-2008, 11:01 PM

i spilled gas all over my tank last week cuz i wasnt paying attention to the drip that happens when you let off the trigger and was talkin to somebody, and there were no damn paper towels anywhere around the pumps! ****,

Old 09-10-2008, 01:52 AM

No but I have made a craftsman tool bin explode....kept me busy for awhile re-organizing my tools. Stupidity DOES have a price.....someday my credit score will improve..I SWEAR!