Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I ****IN HATE DONKS

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I ****IN HATE DONKS

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

I think someone needs to settle down some on the poker.
what do you mean settle down?

Old 05-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to sound rude cata, but after the flop when force led out that maybe your hand was no good? Perhaps someone on A/J or K/J or even with such a low raise coulda stayin in on A/2 suited. It sucks with the hand he actually played, but i dont think you played yours all that well either. Of course thats just my opinion.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:01 AM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Not to sound rude cata, but after the flop when force led out that maybe your hand was no good? Perhaps someone on A/J or K/J or even with such a low raise coulda stayin in on A/2 suited. It sucks with the hand he actually played, but i dont think you played yours all that well either. Of course thats just my opinion.
i raised his 30$ bet on the flop by $50...i bet out $70 on the turn after he checked...I knew i had him beat...no way he wouldve just called the $4 preflop raise with AJ or KJ...a donk like him wouldnt even know how to trap, and wouldve reraised so quick...i fail to see how i played that bad

Old 05-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

See now if i am holding A/J i am not raising much pre flop, i am already assuming i may be beat. If i hit that flop and bet out and you raise i am calling, but checking the turn no matter what hits. Like i said, after seeing what he was holding i can see why your pissed, dont get me wrong on that. And i certainly wasnt trying to insult your play, but playing online, especially at a 1-2 or 2-4 type table you have to expect the worst of players. I myself usually sit back and just watch for 2-3 rounds just to find any idiot players and their habits.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:16 AM

if he had AJ or KJ he wouldve 1. Reraised the preflop bet, and 2. Wouldve reraised me on the flop...he did neither, so I knew I was golden (and I was 100%right until suck out city)...and one could argue that had he had AJ or KJ he wouldve just smooth called to disguise the strength of his hand...but like I said, he sucks to much goat ***** to trap like that

Old 05-24-2008, 01:44 AM

I understand how mad you are, I have had the same situation happen playing online poker. I just quit because it wasnt worth what I was going through because of bad beats. I know you can win alot of money in the right situation but you have to know that with the poker popularity there will be players who dont play like you would assume a more experienced player would do. It sounds like you would be better off at live games rather than sticking to online, at least live you can see the person. Hope you were able to calm down.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:13 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

anyone with a brain shoulda assumed 2 pair (jacks and 2s) after that flop...and if he REALLY thought his 7 kicker was good, then id LOVE to get him heads up live...i wouldnt even leave him the shirt on his back
Maybe you should ask for your shirt back, Cause he snatched it from ya on the river...

without looking at the final hand, It looked as if he had trips and you were betting out of line(granted I don't know his betting pattern from previous hands) but to bet $30 after the flop I would of called not raised. Im sure he thought you were bluffing withthe high raisesso he called you on it and got lucky on the river.

Your hand was in no way a power hand either, you only had one card of the two pair, so it was an open table. there were so many other hands that would of beat yours.